Fantasy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Speeps

Starter
Hey guys,

I had some discussions with a few of you about joining a fantasy league of mine. Some of you just don't like the idea of fantasy football, while others like it. If you're interested, maybe we can start an offical RamsonDemand fantasy football league.

If you're interested let me know. I'm sure we can have some fun with it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We've done it every year since the board was founded in 2010 (I know, two whole years), but I'm not getting the impression people are into it much this time. Normally I would; but the last time I played, I just didn't enjoy football all that much. Probably went hand-in-hand with the crappy season last year, but I just don't have a taste for it this time around.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I started a league in RODs name a couple weeks back, all the info is in the Off-Topic forum. There has been literally no interest so far, in fact my team remains the only one in the league.

Speeps

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
ScotsRam said:
I started a league in RODs name a couple weeks back, all the info is in the Off-Topic forum. There has been literally no interest so far, in fact my team remains the only one in the league.
Wow. That sucks. Well, if you're interested, I have room in my league for ya. It's good league with lots of activity.

Now how do we rekindle X's Fantasy football passion? ;)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speeps said:
ScotsRam said:
Wow. That sucks. Well, if you're interested, I have room in my league for ya. It's good league with lots of activity.

Well, for one, stop making it so easy for me to win (2010 Champ). :sly:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Speeps said:
ScotsRam said:

Definitely interested, pm me the details. Cheers.