Fantasy talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Having trouble deciding who to start this Sunday
Zac Stacey 11.63 vs the Vikes
Or
Frank Gore 12.29 vs the Cowboys

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I would go Gore but for only this week. Minny has a pretty good run defense. If it's a TD driven and not yards driven league I would got Stacy. I can see a 50 yard 1 TD game from him

RamzFanz

Damnit
Stacy over Gore. It's not even close.

Minnesota SUCKS at D and the Rams will be ground and pounding them. They were average, 16th against the run. Expect the Rams to go out ahead and run stacy all day.

Cowboys were 6th against the run.

I personally have Stacy at 11 this week and Gore at 31. Just sayin'.

Do what you will, I have spoken. :shades:

I'm kidding. Cowboys suck against the run. I'd still take Stacy though.

Last edited:

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hey guys I need help choosing my flex spot. My starters are all set really. But I get to choose between Tavon Austin vs Queens, CJ2K against Oakland, Kelvin Benjamin against Tampa or Trent Richardson against Denver. I also have Marqise Lee on the bench but im gonna see if he can produce before I use him. Thoughts?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Hey guys I need help choosing my flex spot. My starters are all set really. But I get to choose between Tavon Austin vs Queens, CJ2K against Oakland, Kelvin Benjamin against Tampa or Trent Richardson against Denver. I also have Marqise Lee on the bench but im gonna see if he can produce before I use him. Thoughts?
I would go TA.
I wouldn't start a rookie wr in week 1. Leave Benjamin in the closet for t he time being. I'm also curious to see what kind of impact KB will have with Cam. I just don't trust rookie wr's.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Having trouble deciding who to start this Sunday
Zac Stacey 11.63 vs the Vikes
Or
Frank Gore 12.29 vs the Cowboys

I'd start Stacy. Carlos Hyde is going to get a lot more work than people realize this season.

If the 49ers go ahead big you won't see Gore for much of the 2nd half.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I would go TA.
I wouldn't start a rookie wr in week 1. Leave Benjamin in the closet for t he time being. I'm also curious to see what kind of impact KB will have with Cam. I just don't trust rookie wr's.

Yeah for me, it was really between TA or Richardson. But if I have TA on my bench and he returns a kick for a TD I'll be pissed lol. Think I'll start him.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah for me, it was really between TA or Richardson. But if I have TA on my bench and he returns a kick for a TD I'll be pissed lol. Think I'll start him.
Richardson scares me too. If Denver goes up early. Which they can. Richardson will become almost irrelevant.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Richardson scares me too. If Denver goes up early. Which they can. Richardson will become almost irrelevant.

Do you think Bishop Sankey will get the lions share of carries in Tenessee? I have him as a starter but hear people saying that Shonn Greene will be starting which has to be a joke.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Do you think Bishop Sankey will get the lions share of carries in Tenessee? I have him as a starter but hear people saying that Shonn Greene will be starting which has to be a joke.
I don't know. That's a tough one.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd start Stacy. Carlos Hyde is going to get a lot more work than people realize this season.

If the 49ers go ahead big you won't see Gore for much of the 2nd half.
Tough desicion