Fantasy Roundtable: Tight Ends On The Move

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
Dunno if this was posted already. Coulda been.
You guys are on point with the posting around here.

[espn]9432958[/espn]
<a class="postlink" href="http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9432958" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9432958</a>

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Quite Frankly I like Tim Tebow in New England because the rest of them are all gone, they're all gone!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Did Sam Bradford fuck that guys wife or something? Every chance he gets he seems to say something about Sam not being able to do something.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
Did Sam Bradford fuck that guys wife or something? Every chance he gets he seems to say something about Sam not being able to do something.
I honestly think that some of these guys are just stat harvesters. They may watch a little tape, but basically they rely on the numbers and pay little attention to the variables that go into producing numbers (good or bad). I can't really say that I blame them, because having in-depth knowledge of 32 clubs is a difficult thing to accomplish. I don't even know how Sando covers 4.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
I don't even know how Sando covers 4.
Poorly.
I don't think so. I think he does a fairly decent job considering the obvious bias he *should* have.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
bluecoconuts said:
X said:
I don't even know how Sando covers 4.
Poorly.
I don't think so. I think he does a fairly decent job considering the obvious bias he *should* have.

I mean in comparison he's not so bad, but I think his loyalties are pretty obvious. Although some of that may be due to ESPN pressuring him.