Fantasy Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
I've won my league two out of the last three years but I'm stumped on this one.

I have to choose between Baldwin, Randle, and Wheaton. Baldwin is nursing a hammy or he'd be the obvious pick in spite of the defenders the Rams can throw at him. Wheaton is in a prolific offense but behind Antonio Brown. Randle has a favorable matchup. So I'm leaving it to my Ramfan brethren to make the pick.

What say you?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wheaton against the Ravens...Everyone should play against the Raven defense.

…..

Legend
Randle has gotten more involved in the ladder part of the season. I had him early, chose to let go. I think he'should be the safe choice.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Both should be serviceable this week. If I was held at gun point I'd say Randle though. Without OBJ., Eli Manning will be looking for a target to throw to.
I think Randle is your guy this week.

Good Luck!

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone for the input.

So I'm going with Randle (3-1 vote here)
Watkins, and Floyd

With Baldwin and Wheaton on the bench. They're all so even I keep changing my mind.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Wait, You are benching Baldwin?

Doug Baldwin?

Dinged up or not - the guy is on a historic run right now. He is as hot as any WR in football not named Antonio Brown.

Yes, the Rams are going to ball - but this is the title game - if he is active - you have to play him. Randle is a fine backup - but only if Baldwin sits out.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan

Doug Baldwin?

Dinged up or not - the guy is on a historic run right now. He is as hot as any WR in football not named Antonio Brown.

Yes, the Rams are going to ball - but this is the title game - if he is active - you have to play him. Randle is a fine backup - but only if Baldwin sits out.

I agree, I have ridden him into the finals. It's his gametime decision on the hamstring and the fact that the Seahawks have already clinched the playoffs that worried me

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I would like opinions too. I'm in a league where we play a DL.
Should I trust that Aaron Donald will get me big points against the seahawks (and ultra elusive RW)?
Or do I go with one of the following instead:
Ezekiel Ansah - Det - DE
Fletcher Cox - PHI - DE

Both of those are "projected" to score more points than Donald.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!

Doug Baldwin?

Agree

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
So you know, when I saw he was playing, I chose Baldwin. Mixed emotions since it was a good decision but at expense of our Rams. Hey....money is on the line