Fantasy Help

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I'm in a dogfight and I need every point I can get - I have one spot open this afternoon and its PPR

Jared Cook
Tavon Austin
Kenny Britt

I also have Trent Richardson but I'd like to get a Ram in my lineup unless its just a no brainer.

A55VA6

Legend
If you want a Ram in your lineup, out of those 3 - go with Jared Cook.

Alan

Legend
I could really take this request somewhere but I'll refrain myself. With great effort.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Probably Jared Cook. Either Britt or Tavon could go off, but Cook is pretty consistent so I'd probably roll with him, especially since it's PPR.

Disclaimer: I suck at fantasy, so don't blindly follow me.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks everyone - I had Cook penciled in. If I'm way down, I'll switch it to Tavon - who is going to have a huge game one of these weeks.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm in a dogfight and I need every point I can get - I have one spot open this afternoon and its PPR

Jared Cook
Tavon Austin
Kenny Britt

I also have Trent Richardson but I'd like to get a Ram in my lineup unless its just a no brainer.

I'm sorry, Britt just scored.