Fantasy Forum??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrankenRam

Starter
This may be off topic, so if an admin wishes to move it, no problem. I just didn't see a more appropriate forum to post this topic.

With the events of this week, I am left w/o a team to root for. I think it's great that some fans can stay with a team regardless of their location. But that's not me. I am a football fan first. I can sit down and get hooked on any football game that pops up on the Tube...even if it's Division 3 college game. Though I'd always kinda admired the Rams for their frequent playoff appearances during their earlier LA incarnation, I can't lay claim to ever having been a true fan until they moved to STL. And now that they're leaving me, I know I'll find it difficult to remain a fan for any length of time. And in all probability, as much as I'd like to root for individual players on the team, I'll probably find it difficult to not root for any team that plays them.....at least next year.

What I'm curious about is whether the powers that be here at ROD have given consideration to starting a 'Fantasy Football' forum? I don't know diddly squat about that at this point in time, but would like to learn. And having something of a known quantity like ROD to discuss the subject would be a big plus. Plus, it would give me reason to root for some of the individual players on the team w/o having to do anything positive for the jerkwad of an owner.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We could add that easily if there is interest!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I saw the title and was about to direct FrankenRam to the Booty thread...LOL.