Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
I know that this isn't Rams related, but I have to get this out. Some guy in my espn fantasy league just picked up Josh Gordon off of the waiver wire. This is an "Andre" move. I felt bad and emailed him about his current circumstances, car salesman, not wide receiver. Though I am curious if I could trade him Tim Tebow?

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Is it a keeper league? Maybe he's gonna stash him for next season.

Irish

Starter
I play in a 14 team league, and I dropped Aaron Dobson for Gordon today, call me crazy, but I have a feeling Gordon is going to play professional football this season

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No keeper. I'm not positive, but I don't think Gordon can appeal the ruling.

Irish

Starter
No keeper. I'm not positive, but I don't think Gordon can appeal the ruling.
He has already lost the appeal. Bt if the league announces new, more lenient penalties and test thresholds, he can sue the NFL, an while the issue is in court, he could be allowed to play.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Per Rotoworld:

Appearing on NBC's NFL Kickoff 2014, Profootballtalk's Mike Florio reported Josh Gordon and Wes Welker's suspensions could be reduced or "go away completely" if the NFL and NFLPA agree on a new drug policy.

According to NFL.com's Albert Breer, Sunday is a "soft deadline" for an agreement. The Washington Post has since confirmed PFT's report. The sides have been trying to hammer out a pact that would allow testing for HGH. As a concession, the league would then raise the threshold for positive marijuana tests, and move amphetamines from the PED policy to substance-abuse policy. First-team substance abuse violations do not mandate a suspension. The situation is still very much up in the air, but it appears Gordon is worth stashing.

I picked him up too. Well worth dropping the 15th man on your roster for the small chance of the best fantasy receiver coming back this season.

Memphis Ram

Legend
What the hey. I just took a flyer on him, too.

BTW, I've discovered the best fantasy football advice is to go with your gut. I knew I shouldn't have started Eddie Lacy vs. the Seahawks.:mad:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
What the hey. I just took a flyer on him, too.

BTW, I've discovered the best fantasy football advice is to go with your gut. I knew I shouldn't have started Eddie Lacy vs. the Seahawks.:mad:

Looks like he suffered a concussion too.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
what the hell.. just picked him up. that'd be pretty crazy if he played this year

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Hope he's okay. These concussions are a pox on the game.

Anyway, cuz I picked up Gordon (I think he'll play this year), I have to wait for Starks on waivers. If Lacy's got a concussion, I'm sunk for RBs...

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I've got one of the worst FF rosters I've ever had. Maybe I'll take a chance on him too. Can't hurt.

RamsesIII

UDFA
Thanks for the heads-up on Gordon. Stashed him at the bottom of my roster (until the NFL makes a move one way or another, anyway).

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i picked him late in every redraft league i am in except for sack city for some reason.

thanks for the reminder, just picked him up in sack city.