Fantasy Football Team Rating Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Believe it or not Aaron Rodgers went at #18 right before Brees. I was ready to pinch myself...but Brees was a nice consolation.

Thanks dude. You too. Are you in any of the ROD leagues?

Rodgers would of been nice. Not in any ROD leagues. I am in the Rams World League from another board. Been in that league for about 5 or 6 years now.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Britt would be a solid replacement for Smith, I agree there but the WR are pretty solid. Bryant is a stud and White looks to have bounced back, Garcon is solid and Shorts is up and coming. The better question is how to I get in that league??.......12 teams and he has Stacy and Ridley, Bryant, Manning and Palmer, Thomas and Gates. I mean really who is in you league @TXRams86?, my sons 1st grade class?
it's a 10 team league. a lot of the guys in the league didn't read the draft process (which was automatic, i caught that the night before draft..go figure).
luckily, i was one of maybe 2 other fellas who set draft priority on my players. i'd say the only thing i missed out on was my kicker (greg the leg) and defense (seattle or rams).
i've been considering dropping one of my qb's, but haven't gotten around to seeing if any of the other fellas are needing a qb for a possible trade.
only reason i picked up palmer was because i ended up getting jeremy maclin and i don't see him doing much this season (coming off injury).

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
it's a 10 team league. a lot of the guys in the league didn't read the draft process (which was automatic, i caught that the night before draft..go figure).
luckily, i was one of maybe 2 other fellas who set draft priority on my players. i'd say the only thing i missed out on was my kicker (greg the leg) and defense (seattle or rams).
i've been considering dropping one of my qb's, but haven't gotten around to seeing if any of the other fellas are needing a qb for a possible trade.
only reason i picked up palmer was because i ended up getting jeremy maclin and i don't see him doing much this season (coming off injury).

Even at 10 that is a solid team. Nicely done!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Even at 10 that is a solid team. Nicely done!
thanks.
now to figure which WR to pick up. got quite a few to choose from.
Dwayne Bowe seems like he's going to have a crappy year with his finger problem and drops.
Alex Smith might be the QB to drop for me..

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
10 team standard TE mandatory

QB's
Drew Brees
Carson Palmer

RB's
LeSean McCoy/Darren Sproles
Frank Gore/Carlos Hyde
Maurice Jones Drew

WR's
Alshon Jeffery
DeSean Jackson
Torrey Smith
Eric Decker
Emmanuel Sanders

TE
Jason Witten

K
Blair Walsh

D/ST
St Louis freaking Rams

I usually take the Rams every year no matter what but they got picked in like the 15th round. I got the Patriots in the 17th

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Getting ready to do my draft in my 10 team keeper league been playing it for 6 years and your allowed to keep 10 guys every year here are my keepers.

QB Arron Rodgers
RB Lynch
RB stacy
RB CJ Spillar
RB Chris Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Keenan Allen
WR Tavon Austin
TE Gronk

We will have a 6 round draft coming up but thats what I got so far to work with.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Getting ready to do my draft in my 10 team keeper league been playing it for 6 years and your allowed to keep 10 guys every year here are my keepers.

QB Arron Rodgers
RB Lynch
RB stacy
RB CJ Spillar
RB Chris Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Keenan Allen
WR Tavon Austin
TE Gronk

We will have a 6 round draft coming up but thats what I got so far to work with.

Do you really even need to draft lol. Nice team

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

QB Arron Rodgers
RB Lynch
RB stacy
RB CJ Spillar
RB Chris Johnson
WR Vincent Jackson
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Keenan Allen
WR Tavon Austin
TE Gronk

I've always wanted to try a keeper league. Nice team.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Do you really even need to draft lol. Nice team

I've always wanted to try a keeper league. Nice team.

Thanks guys yea believe it or not I do need to draft there are 2 other teams in the league that are every bit as stacked as mine we pretty much rotate who wins the championship. I really gotta start looking for the future of my team if spillar doesnt pan out for for me Im in trouble because lynch maybe has one or two good years left and chris johnson is about washed up so I need to hit on some young talent. I find the keeper league a whole lot more rewarding than a redraft but I sure do love the draft so I'm always in 1 or 2 redraft leagues too. but it really is fun building a team up for years and then watching all your trading and drafting and scouring waiver wires pay off when youve finally built a power house team.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Im still debating on who to keep deadline isnt up yet for keepers right now im keeping tavon but its between these 3 for the last roster spot. any input would be great here are the 3 fighting it out to make my team this year.

Tavon Austin- Its really hard to let him go since I used my first rounder on him last year

Steven Jackson- Maybe has one more year left in him but thats probabaly done so kinda wanting to go younger even though he may help me more than tavon THIS year.

Nick Foles- If he keeps it up and is a top 5 QB again this year I could get a good player in a trade before the deadline but its hard to take a spot for back up QB when I have Rodgers.

What do you guys think?

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
I hate to be this guy, but.... is there any slots open or any late leagues opening? I missed the chance to join. I'll take over a team if one gets abandoned.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Also I pick 4th this year since my team crapped out at the end of the year last year. so which rookie RB or WR would you guys draft?? assuming Bishop Sankey will for sure be gone before I pick who has the most potential to be the man in the coming years??

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Im still debating on who to keep deadline isnt up yet for keepers right now im keeping tavon but its between these 3 for the last roster spot. any input would be great here are the 3 fighting it out to make my team this year.

Tavon Austin- Its really hard to let him go since I used my first rounder on him last year

Steven Jackson- Maybe has one more year left in him but thats probabaly done so kinda wanting to go younger even though he may help me more than tavon THIS year.

Nick Foles- If he keeps it up and is a top 5 QB again this year I could get a good player in a trade before the deadline but its hard to take a spot for back up QB when I have Rodgers.

What do you guys think?

Keep Foles and Austin. Both have a ton of upside. Let Jackson go, he may bounce back but like you said, you need some young blood there.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Keep Foles and Austin. Both have a ton of upside. Let Jackson go, he may bounce back but like you said, you need some young blood there.

I wish I could keep 2 of the 3 but I can only keep one :cry: Unless i cut one of the players above that Ive already got saved like chris johnson.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I wish I could keep 2 of the 3 but I can only keep one :cry: Unless i cut one of the players above that Ive already got saved like chris johnson.

Then you have to go Foles IMO. He could be a top 5 "Fantasy" QB this year.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Then you have to go Foles IMO. He could be a top 5 "Fantasy" QB this year.

My minds telling me yes but my heart is telling me no, Im scared if I cut tavon sombody is gonna draft him and then hes gonna go off. I could draft him at 4 but I really need to get a RB of the future there and I dont think he will last till my second round pick.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
My minds telling me yes but my heart is telling me no, Im scared if I cut tavon sombody is gonna draft him and then hes gonna go off. I could draft him at 4 but I really need to get a RB of the future there and I dont think he will last till my second round pick.

Your heart don't win championships and if Foles is that good you can
trade him for that back lol.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Alright so I helped my buddy pick in his 15 (holy crap the most I've ever seen) team work league today this is what he ended up with:

Qb- Phillip Rivers
Rb1- Eddie Lacy
Rb2- Zac Stacy
Wr1- Percy Harvin
Wr2- Keenan Allen
Te- Charles Clay
Flex- Joique Bell
D/ST- Rams
K- Nick Novak ( really want to have him drop he and grab greg the leg or janakowski what do you think?)
Bench-
Darren Sproles
Tavon Austin
Doug Baldwin
Andre William
Jonathan Dyer
Kenny Britt
Jordan Mattews

Espn standard scoring

PolarBear

Rookie
I hope my league switches to keeper league because I have a ton top talents from picking up injured players after playoffs.
My team...
Foles
Johnson
Marshall
Julio Jones
Ellington
Sproles
Bush
Harvin
Cobb
Cameron
Gronkowski

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
10 team league standard w/ 1 flex (rb, wr, or te), IDP and no position limits.

QB: Foles,
RB: Charles, Stacy, Miller (Lamar)
WR: Jones (Julio), Brown (Antonio), Harvin (Percy), Floyd (Michael), Austin (Tavon)
TE: Ertz, Cookie Monster
D/ST: Rams, Bears
IDP: Ogletree, Watt
K: Legaton