Fantasy Football Team Name Suggestions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
What y'all got?

How 'bout: "Aaron Donald, Duck!"

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Robert Quinn; medicine man

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Limp Vick and the Chocolate Chip Kellies

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Last year I used Ram Bam Thank You Ma'am. It was fitting because I only drafted Rams.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
How'd that work out for you?
I won a few games before Sam went down and I believe again when we played Indy. I am NOT a fan of FFB and simply cannot cheer for players on teams other than my Rams. I only played because my Sons were in the league and invited me in. It was simply to have something else in common with them.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jeff Fishers $5 mustache rides

Gregg Williams fun time jamboree band

Sammy Sam and the funky bunch

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I won a few games before Sam went down and I believe again when we played Indy. I am NOT a fan of FFB and simply cannot cheer for players on teams other than my Rams. I only played because my Sons were in the league and invited me in. It was simply to have something else in common with them.

I don't look at it as cheering for anyone. I look at it as predicting who is going to have a good season/game. No different than making picks every week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Gut Check Trainwreck
Gridiron Gravy

And for the ladies....
Victorious Secret