Fantasy Football Question

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I don't know who to start on Sunday for my fantasy football team: Jackson or Richardson? I'm confident that Jackson will have a decent game and generate average points for me. However, after reading that Green Bay has a semi-weak run defense, I could risk starting Richardson for the possibility of him breaking some long runs (He's also due for a TD).

So who do you guys think I should start?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Killgasm said:
I don't know who to start on Sunday for my fantasy football team: Jackson or Richardson? I'm confident that Jackson will have a decent game and generate average points for me. However, after reading that Green Bay has a semi-weak run defense, I could risk starting Richardson for the possibility of him breaking some long runs (He's also due for a TD).

So who do you guys think I should start?
I am actually starting Richardson at the flex this week because of injuries and bye weeks. I don't have SJ. If I did, I think I would still start Richardson this week.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Both are due TDs but who will get the lion's share of touches this week? It's too hard for me to tell. My sentiment leans towards SJ but DR will definitely get his touches. So, flip a coin. Espn, NFL, and Yahoo Sports all have SJ scoring more points but they are not always right.