Fantasy Football Question - Which Speccy Rams WR?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I'm in a 24 team dynasty league. I took over some bozo's team and he didn't pick a single rams player. I managed to get higbee in the rookie draft at least. Which rams wr should i take a chance on as a long term hold?

D williams or Spruce? All the others are long gone.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
That's a tough one, I'd go with Cooper or Thomas. But we have such a crazy WR competition going on right now, who knows.
Good luck, man.

Edit: just seen you said Duke or Spruce, I'd take Duke but I've read Spruce is looking good in camp.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

I'm in a 24 team dynasty league. I took over some bozo's team and he didn't pick a single rams player. I managed to get higbee in the rookie draft at least. Which rams wr should i take a chance on as a long term hold?

D williams or Spruce? All the others are long gone.

At this point I think Duke Williams would be a great Value pick! JMHO

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I think Spruce has a better shot, but may get claimed before the Rams get him to the P.S. Duke has been way up and down, but I think he's still behind North as well. Maybe Duke has a better shot at staying with the Rams due to his volatility.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Man, that is a tough call.

Duke messed up Sunday, pulled it together Monday and Tuesday and impressed even me. I had him written off after Sundays lazy ars performance.

Spruce is a VERY good route runner. Gets open and his hands, oh my. Catchs everything with no juggling. Catch and tuck, turn and burn.

If your deadline to pick is further away, wait and see if Duke can continue to improve. If you have to pick now, I'd go spruce.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
If you have time to wait at least 2 preseason games to make this decision you will likely have your answer. Tough call this early between Duke and Spruce but it appears 95% of Rams fans are sure at least one of them makes the 53.. Count me in that group as well..

AR-160509666.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667
EP-160809907.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667

DUKE Going up high for the Catch
usa-today-9415905.0.jpg

SPRUCE Almost never drops a pass
V0013539915--97929.JPG

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think catches are barely any points...you need a guy that can get in the endzone...that's Duke..