Fantasy Football Question RE: D Rich

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Ok guys, this is a bit off topic but I have a bit of a dilemma here. In one of my FFB Leagues we had a draft and one of the other guys has Daryl Richardson. Picked him up in the later rounds and currently has him on the bench. I asked him if he would trade him to me for one of my bench players. He counters that with a trade proposal of his Ray Rice and D Rich for my Marshawn Lynch. WHat do you guys think???

V3

Hall of Fame
Who are your other RB's and how many can you play? D. Rich might be big enough upgrade over your other RBs to justify the trade.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My current RB lineup is:
M Lynch
Leveon Bell
Bryce Brown
Chris Ivory

I can have 2 starting RBs and I usually carry one at the "flex" position.

I have Lynch and Bell starting right now.

I am just wondering if Ivory and Richardson are going to produce similar numbers.
I think Rice and Lynch are almost the same player. But the Seahags play in the NFC West. Tougher D I think. I might have to check strength of schedule.

V3

Hall of Fame
Hmm. I'm not sure about Bell or Brown doing much. I think I'd do that trade. Richardson will get the bulk of the carries for this team. You can't say that for Bell or Brown. Also, Rice should be pretty close to Lynch for points. I wouldn't think it'd be a huge difference(you never know though) I hate being the only one with input on this, though.

Anyone else agree with me?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd do that trade so I wouldn't have to pull for Lynch. I don't think DR is a viable starter in fantasy but will be a good bye week fill for Bell week 5 against the Jaguars. Do the trade.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Bell in injured, Brown keeps fumbling, and Ivory seems off and on with his hamstrings.