Fantasy Football Poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pick 3 Keeper options from the 6 below

• Todd Gurley

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • AJ Green

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Le'Veon Bell

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Rob Gronkowski

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Thomas Rawls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DeMarco Murray

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
So, I'm usually massively against people asking other people for advice on fantasy football, but I'm going to break my own rule here and ask for some assistance from my fellow ROD'ers...

I'm really struggling to decide which keepers to pick in one of my leagues and could do with a second opinion.
I have 4 top options and a couple of other players who could also be a shout. Obviously Gurley stays, but I'm struggling to pick two from the other bunch. I was leaning towards Gurley, Gronk and Bell, but his suspension has me considering Green instead! Decisions...
So let me know what you guys think, pick 3 from the 6!

(Before anyone states how easy a league this must be with having these options, i picked up Bell and Murray towards the end of last season when people decided to drop them due to not playing/playing well. (y) )

Thanks guys!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Gurley, Gronk , Green and Bell are strong players.

I would take Green over Bell due to Bells suspension.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gurley, Gronk , Green and Bell are strong players.

I would take Green over Bell due to Bells suspension.
That's more or less where I am at the moment, just the thought of having potentially the RB1 and RB2 in all of fantasy is mouthwatering!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That's more or less where I am at the moment, just the thought of having potentially the RB1 and RB2 in all of fantasy is mouthwatering!
If it's 2 RB you want I would take Gurley and Bell without a second thought.
Gronk is like having a WR in your TE spot. It's a thin position.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it's 2 RB you want I would take Gurley and Bell without a second thought.
Gronk is like having a WR in your TE spot. It's a thin position.
Yeah, I'm thinking the real decision here is Green or Bell to go with Gurley and Gronk, just a matter of deciding which one...

WvuIN02

Starter
Bell.

Especially if its ppr, but he was avg almost 16 ppg in freaking standard too. Bell is just a guy who can win a league.