Fantasy Football - I reluctantly resign.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I want to thank all who have participated in our unofficial ROD fantasy football. It's been popular and fun for several years. I just don't have the time to continue in the manor ROD deserves.

I am asking for a current commish to step up and own it. Barring that, and that should be a priority because 6 leagues are already set up with the same rules, someone amongst those who haven't run these leagues can step in.

If you PM me, I will pass along the leagues and commissioners on a case by case basis with a priority to current commissioners. Please identify the league you are commissioning.

With over 60 teams last season, I hope someone can take the torch, because it's grown seasonally and is a great product of our community.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks for doing it for so long. I would step up but work and being lazy would make me a horrible choice in this matter to take over. Hope someone can cause I want to kick some ass.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Thanks for taking it on in the past @RamzFanz

I'm not doing FF this year. First year since....i can't remember. I'm going to enjoy the season the old fashioned way. No conflicts of interest. No rooting for players a can't stand. Not caring about the Lions' 3rd string RB and if he'll play. No worries over who's injured and who's getting demoted or promoted. It's gonna be NICE.

But next year....
200.gif

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys.

If I could, I would. Time is short. I still want to play.

I want the commish possibles to know, it's not much work, just make sure the leagues have the same scoring rules. The leagues are set up (as far as I can ascertain) and there are no decisions once the season has begun.

The job is more about organizing the league commissioners and getting them on the same page than anything else.