Fantasy Football Help!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
iced said:
DR RAM said:
J. Bell looked pretty good last week for the Dolphins, he might be a great grab, because Bush ALWAYS gets hurt. He's available in my league.

Lions.. and yea he is a good pick up - goal line back in a high scoring offense w/ a bad defense
Yeah, I meant Lions. Sorry.

iced

RamsOfCastamere said:
Imma hop on this and ask for fantasy advice for my team, sorry :mrgreen:

I'm extremely concerned that Wilson may be a bust.

D. Wilson and Demaryius for A. Foster and J. Nelson

My current team:

RGII bench: Stevie Johnson, B. Taint, L. Bell, S. Bradford, Oakland, Rob Streater
Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

hell no.

If it were a different receiver, i'd consider it... but Thomas? No way dude - he's one of the top 3, if not 5 receivers, and will be this year. Peyton Manning is slinging that ball everywhere and they generally speaking have a cake schedule.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
iced said:
RamsOfCastamere said:

My current team:

RGII bench: Stevie Johnson, B. Taint, L. Bell, S. Bradford, Oakland, Rob Streater
Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

hell no.

If it were a different receiver, i'd consider it... but Thomas? No way dude - he's one of the top 3, if not 5 receivers, and will be this year. Peyton Manning is slinging that ball everywhere and they generally speaking have a cake schedule.
^This.
For me he's the third best fantasy receiver this year behind Megatron and AJ Green

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamsOfCastamere said:

My current team:

Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

First thing you need to do is drop Oakland and free up a roster spot and see if J Bell from Detroit is available or get yourself an extra TE. Wilson will sit in Coughlin's dog house for quite a while for his fumbles. And get Stevie Johnson in your starting line up as soon as possible.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OttawaRamsFan said:
Ramhusker said:
DR RAM said:
J. Bell looked pretty good last week for the Dolphins, he might be a great grab, because Bush ALWAYS gets hurt. He's available in my league.

U mean Lions of course. Keep Julio and Trent. Foster is just like Spiller, destined to split carries with another decent back (Ben Taint/Fred Jackson)

Also was just offered Chris Johnson and Tavon Austin for Forte and Vereen

Oh, that's tempting but I'm pretty high on Forte this year.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
My 10 team fantasy roster. Am I being smart here?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 108

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ramrasta said:
Well, you're being a homer... :sly: But that's fine.

The only problem I see is you playing Daryl Richardson when he's a little dinged up and Pead is coming back. Personally, I'd go with Williams against a Buffalo Defense that gave up 101 yards to Shane Vereen. But that's just me. I take absolutely no responsibility for my own opinions. :lol:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ramrasta said:
Personally i think ryan struggles this week call me a homer but i do.
I also think lynch struggles this week as well

iced

Ramhusker said:
RamsOfCastamere said:

My current team:

Lynch
Wilson
Lacy
D. Thomas
D. Baldwin
Cook
D. Bailey
Rams D

First thing you need to do is drop Oakland and free up a roster spot and see if J Bell from Detroit is available or get yourself an extra TE. Wilson will sit in Coughlin's dog house for quite a while for his fumbles. And get Stevie Johnson in your starting line up as soon as possible.

Oakland actually isn't a bad play this weekend... it's a sleeper play against jacksonville

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
X said:
Ramrasta said:
Well, you're being a homer... :sly: But that's fine.

The only problem I see is you playing Daryl Richardson when he's a little dinged up and Pead is coming back. Personally, I'd go with Williams against a Buffalo Defense that gave up 101 yards to Shane Vereen. But that's just me. I take absolutely no responsibility for my own opinions. :lol:

That's a solid point there, Richardson might be a risky starter with a jacked up foot. Can't convince me to take Cook out after last week though :bg: Thanks