Fantasy Advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
First round of the playoffs. Who do you like for my flex?

WR Kenny Stills, NO: Facing CHI pass D ranked 3rd-worst in NFL w/ Brees at QB.

RB LaGarrette Blount: 22nd ranked MIA run D. Getting decent # of touches w/ NE. I like backs better that WR's because they're guaranteed to touch the ball.

RB Lamar Miller: Usually a regular starter, but he's facing near top-10 run D in NE.

Also got Boldin, Antonio Gates and Nate Washington. Who do you like? I have Stills in there right now since he has the best matchup, but he only plays about 1/2 the snaps and only has like 4 good games this year. Blount with a decent matchup, but NE's back usage is always unpredictable.

iced

anything on the waiver wire? Johnathan stewart might be available (Deangelo's out vs tampa, coming off big game vs saints) and Isiah Crowell vs Cincinatti...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think I'd go with Stills

Miller would be my second choice.

I don't trust NE with their rbs. They're hit and miss. Sometimes completely disappear.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
anything on the waiver wire? Johnathan stewart might be available (Deangelo's out vs tampa, coming off big game vs saints) and Isiah Crowell vs Cincinatti...

Nah, it's a pretty big league, so it's slim pickings on the FA market.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think I'd go with Stills

Miller would be my second choice.

I don't trust NE with their rbs. They're hit and miss. Sometimes completely disappear.

That's what I'm thinking. Plus, Miller is banged up a little too if I remember correctly. But I'm just not too confident with Stills.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
That's what I'm thinking. Plus, Miller is banged up a little too if I remember correctly. But I'm just not too confident with Stills.
The one good thing about Miller is you know he'll get touches. Just not sure how many or what he'll do with them.