Fantasy Advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
So when I started out the year I felt I was thin at RB and WR...as it turned out a couple of my picks really blossomed and I worked the waiver wire pretty good. Now I am having a hard time trying to pick in a few spots.

Anyway...I am trying to figure out who to put in my flex spot this week. My starting WRs this week are Demaryus Thomas and Josh Gordon. RBs are Zac Stacy and Knowshon Moreno.

This is who I have available for my flex...Alfred Morris, Pierre Thomas, Julian Edelman, Tavon Austin, Wes Welker...I've also got Benny Cunningham who I picked up just in case Stacy couldn't go (and I dropped Joique Bell for him who had a pretty good day yesterday:slap:).

Thoughts? The homer in me wants to ride with Austin, but the devils advocate in me thinks he has to level off a bit at some point.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nevermind on Benny...I saw Darren Sproles was dropped by someone last week so I just snatched him up since it looks like Stacy is good to go. I'll keep an eye on Benny in case I need to make a last minute change.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Nevermind on Benny...I saw Darren Sproles was dropped by someone last week so I just snatched him up since it looks like Stacy is good to go. I'll keep an eye on Benny in case I need to make a last minute change.

Why would someone drop Sproles????????? wow, good job picking him up, though he might have a tough game against the Seasquacks.

I was going to say go with Welker, but he is playing against the great Chiefs defense this week. Tough call. Good luck.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'd put Morris at your RB spot, move Stacy to the flex just in case he can't go so you would have a bigger choice of replacement. If Stacy can't go, I'd be torn as well. It would be between Cunningham and Pierre Thomas. Something has been off with Sproles lately.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It looks like you are SOL on all them. Your Bronco players go against an awesome Chief D (on the road), while the Rams RBs go against tough running D.

Might as well start Demaryius, Wes, Zac, and Tavon. Although Julian Edleman is always good for a TD or 2.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would start Austin for all homer reasons.

Wes had a decent day against KC last time and Thomas had a big day. I wouldn't be scared to start him.