Fantastic schedule. So, what’s your favorite matchup?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The loss to the Vikes is the one that bothered me the most last year. Revenge will be sweet. Not sure how Captain Kirk will work out there. Can't say McVay doesn't know him. He never like pressure up the middle in Washington, but then we didn't bother Case much last year. Suh........

Last edited:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
For me it's week one against a Jon Gruden coached Raiders team that is going to be fired up!
The Raiders are a high scoring team with Derrek Carr at QB. It could be an offensive shoot out by both teams.
That or the Rams being the far more physical team just start to take people out towards the second half.
Either way they are a very dangerous first test for our Rams.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm going with the Vikings and Eagles. Those two will be the big tests.

But I have to put this out there.

I want to see the Rams destroy the Seahawks twice. Yeah the 49ers wins are always satisfying but I have gotten sick and tired of the Seahawks over the last handful of years.

The butt whipping the Rams gave SEA last year was by far the most enjoyable game of the year for me. Even if they had beaten the Falcons in the playoffs that game would still be my favorite.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I want to win our last game in Oakland. That's where I saw my first pro game as a kid. The raiders beat the Rams in the rain. I'd like to drive a stake thru chucky's heart.

Sweep the 9ers.

Vikes, packers, and eagles.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
throw in beating the Beagles and Queens, a good day
train
Agreed. Gonna be in Minnesota the next couple days on business. Just found out part of the trip includes a tour of US Bank. Should be cool. I'll be sure to pizz on a pillar.:sneaky:
I lived in Minnesota as a kid, and my first game was a Twins game.
We also went to Mankato for Viking Summer Camp, and I remember meeting Alan Page. But, even at five, I was a Rams fan. :shooting:
Weird thing is, that was 1970-71ish before the Purple People Eaters were really big....(n)...dang, I feel old.

Anyway, I haven't been to Minnesota since I was seven! It will be my first time in 45 years. :cheers:

1usbank.jpg

I want to win our last game in Oakland. That's where I saw my first pro game as a kid. The raiders beat the Rams in the rain. I'd like to drive a stake thru chucky's heart.

Sweep the 9ers.

Vikes, packers, and eagles.

Ah, reminiscing post here. Went to lots of Raider games early on when we moved to the bay area. I may have been at that rain game too. Saw the Rams twice there.

End of an era. But I don't think I'll be at this last game...sadly.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Ah, reminiscing post here. Went to lots of Raider games early on when we moved to the bay area. I may have been at that rain game too. Saw the Rams twice there.

End of an era. But I don't think I'll be at this last game...sadly.

Same here. I won't be attending. I also saw the Rams one other time at the Oakland coliseum. It was sam breakford's rookie season.

My first time was with my dad who was a raider season ticket holder. I sat freezing under a plastic poncho in the rain while they beat the Rams. I walked away hating the raiders, but strangely, loving their cheerleaders!

I did see the last Rams game at candlestick.

You know, of all the Rams games I saw in the Bay Area over the years, the only time I ever saw the Rams win was vs the 9ers the year we won the SB.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think it would be fun to see a bunch of "Gruden made the wrong choice the NFL has passed him already" articles, but really I'm looking forward to every game, it'll be fun to watch them play.

Losses will be harder though.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It's got to be week 1, against the Raiders. This game will be the measuring stick for the rest of the season, lose it and we could be in for a tough ride. The reasons being are four-fold:

1. If we lose, the media hype surrounding the Rams will implode, and it will be a 'told you so' moment, 'should have built through the draft', 'last year was a fluke' '8-8 bullcrap here we come' 'the 49ers are the team to beat in the NFC' etc.

2. I want to see McVay out-coach Gruden. We saw a few times last year McVay get out-coached (Wash, Minni, Philly IMO) and do bad choices, I want to see his development as a coach week 1.

3. I want to see our D. Not because of the new additions, but I want to see that we've improved our early 'laziness' against the run. I want to see the D out there firing on all cylinders.

4. I want to see Greg the Leg back taking the PATs, with no side effects from his operation.