Fan Transformation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
The 90's were so difficult that it wasn't until the Rams beat the 9'ers that we fans could release our long held breath. I'm not sure about everyone else, but when Mike Jones made The Tackle, I was more relieved than overjoyed. I remember how much fun it was to read all things football for the next three years.

This year has been a microcosm of that decade. After losses to MN, DAL, PHIL, SF, KC, AZ, and SD, the lament about officials, injuries, missed tackles, undeveloped talent, poor coordinators, undisciplined errors, and a general gloom we called "snake bitten" pervaded our collective consciousness. A friend of mine that worked for Carroll Rosenbloom declined our annual trip to a game (sadly, Denver) because he was done supporting a perennial loser that planned to move back to LA. It seems even now this team only wins enough to keep us in agony, dreaming of scenarios of playoff sugar plum fairies.

But our eyes are witnessing a transformation. I study individual performances, in game adjustments, all things draft, and coaching philosophies. But the thing i see now that reminds me of 99 is SWAGGER! In '99, the team lost back to back games to the Titans and Lions but it didn't shake their confidence--it forged their resolve. That's what I see now. The Charger game forged the Raider game resolve. The defense has the taste of dominance that the '99 offense consumed for three glorious years. The offense is growing in competence and confidence.

This is what is transforming our confidence in this team. It's obvious that even in devastating losses, Fisher has instilled a belief that the course leads to success. He believed it. The team then believed it. Finally, my friends, it really is safe for us to believe.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
I believe the glory days are almost upon us and I for one am so ready to put this last decade behind us.With the talent we have now and players we will get in future drafts were going to occupy the penthouse for a good while.Then we will see all the jumpers aiming for our bandwagon and a few of them eating a fat helping of crow.