Family move. Advice needed!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Update: We're heading to Minny in mid-September to check out the area.

Everything seems to be falling into place, but we have to take it one step at a time.

You all ever started planning something and literally, everything starts falling into place even better than you imagined? And you know that at some point there's gonna be a fork in the road where it leads to the whole thing going either awesome or terrible? Yeah, that's where we're at. Feels like this is gonna be a Grand Slam or hitting into a double play to end the game. I'm stayin' positive, cuz I've been takin' good cuts and seeing the ball really well, but we'll see.

It doesn't help to reign in the enthusiasm that I found a house that everyone is jacked about because it looks perfect for everyone... so much for a 2-3 year plan...LOL.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Everything seems to be falling into place, but we have to take it one step at a time.

You all ever started planning something and literally, everything starts falling into place even better than you imagined? And you know that at some point there's gonna be a fork in the road where it leads to the whole thing going either awesome or terrible? Yeah, that's where we're at. Feels like this is gonna be a Grand Slam or hitting into a double play to end the game. I'm stayin' positive, cuz I've been takin' good cuts and seeing the ball really well, but we'll see.

It doesn't help to reign in the enthusiasm that I found a house that everyone is jacked about because it looks perfect for everyone... so much for a 2-3 year plan...LOL.

Good Luck my Brudda. Wishing you the best.

Enjoy the ride.

bluecoconuts

Legend

I have a buddy that lives up there, he loves it. Although that winter may scare you off!

Best of luck with it all though, I hope it works out!

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Thanks. Hoping it will be the good kind of adventure.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have a buddy that lives up there, he loves it. Although that winter may scare you off!

Best of luck with it all though, I hope it works out!

Yeah winters there can be harsh. But it's the best cold weather city in the country IMO.

Once I was there in January in a brutal cold snap and I swear I was outside trying to hail a cab and it felt like the snot in my nose was frozen LOL.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
how funny would it be to blow a snot bubble then walk outside and watch in freeze?

I know...I have a weird sense of humor...