Falcons willing to move up from No. 6 in Round One

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wait a minute we trade our #2 overall for their 6 and 37 so we should still have 6 13 37 and 44

As I said before, those are where the Falcons are picking in the draft, not the Rams. Phx wasn't showing a trade or picks we got in a trade, just showing the picks the Falcons have and asking if any of them looked good that we might want in a potential trade.(I believe thats what he was asking)

Alan

Legend
Exactly my thought Tron. He just threw those later round and compensatory picks in there to see if we were awake. :LOL:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Exactly my thought Tron. He just threw those later round and compensatory picks in there to see if we were awake. :LOL:

lol yea, I had to do a double take when I saw the comp picks and had me thinking it might be the Rams draft after a trade. That Phx is one sly fox.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
6th pick and 37th pick for 2nd pick would be a good deal. If we got anything else (e.g. 4th rounder) even better. Either Robinson or Matthews would be available with 6th pick. Gilbert, Pryor or Evans with the 13th pick. Decent receiver and decent CB/FS with 37th and 44th picks. 3 or 4 new/quality starters sounds pretty good to me. Especially in a couple of years.

Right and I think you'd get the 4th rounder to boot. Of course, a deal may be struck where the Falcons would let us know who they are targeting for less compensation. Say they are after Clowney and disclose that to the Rams, just the 6th and 37th may be enough to get the deal done. Surely, Jax,Cle,or Oak would then pick a QB.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As I said before, those are where the Falcons are picking in the draft, not the Rams. Phx wasn't showing a trade or picks we got in a trade, just showing the picks the Falcons have and asking if any of them looked good that we might want in a potential trade.(I believe thats what he was asking)
:doh:
:bow:

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
If Watkins were to fall to 1.6 in above scenario - which is doubtful - pick him. We can get Lewan or trade down 1.13 a bit and get Zach Martin. We only need 1 more starter for OL.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Watkins were to fall to 1.6 in above scenario - which is doubtful - pick him. We can get Lewan or trade down 1.13 a bit and get Zach Martin. We only need 1 more starter for OL.

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

VARAMS

UDFA
Name
Dano
New OL (B+ and rising):

J.Long G.Richardson/J.Matthews/Z. Martin S.Wells R.Saffold J.Barksdale with B.Jones swing man for an inside OL postions.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
New OL (B+ and rising):

J.Long G.Richardson/J.Matthews/Z. Martin S.Wells R.Saffold J.Barksdale with B.Jones swing man for an inside OL postions.
And get some insurance later in the draft like a Jawuan James or Joel Bitonio.

Alan

Legend
And a puppy.
images

RamzFanz

Damnit
They'll trade up with Texans for Clowney. It's the only move that makes sense unless they do a conditional trade with us if Texans don't take him. Otherwise, sit at 6 and grab a great player.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
6th pick and 37th pick for 2nd pick would be a good deal. If we got anything else (e.g. 4th rounder) even better. Either Robinson or Matthews would be available with 6th pick. Gilbert, Pryor or Evans with the 13th pick. Decent receiver and decent CB/FS with 37th and 44th picks. 3 or 4 new/quality starters sounds pretty good to me. Especially in a couple of years.

I just do not think that Snead will deal so cheap for just a #37 pick. Unless just maybe he has Watkins/Matthews/Robinson all rated the same. If that was case & the #37 pick was all that was offered IMO for Jadeveon Clowney........Jadeveon Clowney will be a Ram #2. Elite Pass Rushers who are very good against the run are very rare & hard to find.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
The most Snead get get? I guess we would get Atlanta's #6, and a 2nd round pick. And a 2nd round pick next year.