Falcons want Greg Robinson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think there will be at least 5 OTs picked in the first round. maybe 7 if Bitonio and Kouandjio are taken. Though I don't think the last two are 1st round quality.
Maybe more, but I think you are close.;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He is not as finished a product as AJ Green or Julio Jones and that would be slotting him about the same spot. I guess if they couldn't trade back he might be the best option but man that would not be an optimum us of the #6 pick at this point in time. Maybe 3 years from now Evans is everything that some people think he could be......maybe he is Mike Williams the 2nd.

Maybe Donald would be the best option.

It's also right around the same slots where guys like Derrius Heyward-Bey, Tedd Ginn, Troy Williamson, Roy Williams, and David Terrell were taken.

And maybe Aaron Donald is Jimmy Kennedy. He's not. But Evans isn't Mike Williams either.

I'd be happy with Donald or Evans. Evans addresses a great need though.

It would be optimal of us. He's a 6'5" WR with deep speed, strong hands, physicality, and the ability to dominate jump ball situations.