Falcons @ Rams, 2020/21 Divisional game.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Playoffs would be the only way this could happen, but I want Aaron Donald making Todd Gurley his tackling dummy, along with Ryan. The hype is already starting about a rejuvenated Gurley, and how potentially good the Falcons will be.

This will earn me some some "ouch" and "not sure's" at least, but I want our star to hit Todd with some STANK on it!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not “rooting against” Gurley...

But, yeah. It’s “on the field time” to settle this one.

The Falcons fans can chirp. The media hype will be there the rest of the offseason. But... in the end... this one will be answered on the field.

Can’t wait.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Falcons will be lucky to finish their season out of their divisional basement. I assume Todd went there so he could take December’s off.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Falcons will be lucky to finish their season out of their divisional basement. I assume Todd went there so he could take December’s off.

They have a decent roster but I think it's largely independent of Gurley. And, to be frank, with Quinn as their coach their ceiling is pretty limited. If they hire a new coach next year I can see them being a playoff caliber team.