Falcons guard Andy Levitre placed on IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
They replaced Levitre last game vs Carolina after the first drive. After he was replaced by Garland Atlanta didn’t score a TD.

Garland struggles in pass pro. Atlanta’s interior is really suspect with two struggling guards and a center with a calf
Issue.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Fresh meat for a rested Donald and Brockers. No excuses, dominate inside the trenches on Saturday.

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Atlanta is going to put three guys on Aaron Donald for this. The Beast is going to feast like crazy on Matt Ryan.

Rainram

Starter
But you know Atlanta will adjust. They’re not just gonna leave him in there to get eaten alive.

Rollouts, RB and WR screens, slants, quick passes to get the ball out quick. Probably lean heavily on that run game.

I certainly think if we get out to a big lead early, they’re toast.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Tell you this, this ridiculous Bird Brain fan base is in for one helluva reality check the way I see this matchup shaping up

Either that or WE are ( yeah, scratch that)

Guys we are living some good times here, I think we’re in for an exhilarating ride

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
They replaced Levitre last game vs Carolina after the first drive. After he was replaced by Garland Atlanta didn’t score a TD.

Garland struggles in pass pro. Atlanta’s interior is really suspect with two struggling guards and a center with a calf
Issue.
Fresh meat for a rested Donald and Brockers. No excuses, dominate inside the trenches on Saturday.
I'm thinking Donald and Brockers, Etc. Etc. Play " Meet-Me-At-The- Quarterback" All Day Long!!(y)(y);):D

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Tell you this, this ridiculous Bird Brain fan base is in for one helluva reality check the way I see this matchup shaping up

Either that or WE are ( yeah, scratch that)

Guys we are living some good times here, I think we’re in for an exhilarating ride
Donald is going to be like ...

Billboard.gif

Camera's flashing.gif

Shark-Donald-attack.gif

exaVP3j.jpg

Fist Bump.gif

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald... against a weak O-line... in his first playoff game.
That man will feast.

You forgot "wanting to prove he should be the highest paid defensive player ever."

I'm thinking he wants Ryan's head mounted on his wall.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Donald be like...

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
We need to have matt Ryan running for his life.

We all know the weapons they have down field and wade will make sure they don't have time to get open .

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We need to have matt Ryan running for his life.

We all know the weapons they have down field and wade will make sure they don't have time to get open .
Absolutely.
We need to hit him early and often. Ryan is a guy that has a history of throwing multiple picks a game

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Also Michael Brockers has some wheels too. MB90 can wreck that interior line and smash through for a sack or stop the run.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
OL'er Ben Garland has started 3 out of the last four games @ LG so he not green & has been in the NFL for 4 seasons. This will be his first 34 Defense. I do not think that Garland has seen any interior DL like an Aaron Donald though. All Pro Center Alex Mack has been dealing with a calf injury for two weeks now but should be about 100% by Saturday night.

With DL'ers Brockers & Donald getting some rest this past week should make them rough to handle one on one this Saturday. Both of the Falcons OT's are solid but Quinn & Barwin should be able to generate some consistent pressures on Ryan. I am still worried about our run defense & RB Freeman is very fast, tough to spot & tough to get down. Our run defense from our LB'ers will be the match up in favor of the Falcons.I expect both teams to score often with scores for both teams will be above the 30's. It will be a very close game.