Falcons fan stabbed by 49'er fan after game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2013/01/20 ... ship-game/

A Falcons fan and 49ers fan got into an argument on the way out of the exciting NFC Championship game, resulting in the Falcons fan getting stabbed/cut in the throat, according to WBT-TV in Atlanta. Witnesses told reporter Rachel Stockman that the Falcons fan punched the 49ers fan, who then pulled a knife. More details as they emerge.

[UPDATE: WSB-TV has this fan video at the scene, which shows paramedics working on someone in a crowd.]

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Falcons fan stabbed by 49'er fan after game

Sheesh.

Just a game, fellas. :roll:

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

There was a segment in HBO's Real Sports directly on this subject. In 2011 season I saw OUR Rams here @ Sparrows. My Dad sported the Quinn home jersey while I proudly reflected Bradford's throwback. Needless to say maybe a RAMS fan "on the road" at home-live in AZ physically built ,sleeved up w/ long hair was only given positive comments re: being a (true) Rams fan was not provoc at all. I'm not acting like a tough guy could happen anytime anywhere. We def dealt w/ belligerent drunk Sparrows fans but that was purely out of context aka no clue what they were yelkibf about during the game.

I had to take my Dad to a game that was no longer at Sun Devil Stadium however I'm solely an NFL Sunday Ticket 'Holder' I definitely. Its just not what is used to be. Case in point ^…

Ram_of_Old

Well, at least Ray "The Killer" Lewis was busy at the time.