Falcons at Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Who Wins?

• Falcons

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It pisses me off that the Falcons played so well last week and so crappy today.

Yep that plus the fact the Rams match up with Philly far better than they do.

So painful.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
JFC, Falcons, why couldn't you play this badly last week?

Q729

Legend
Football gods just want another
JFC, Falcons, why couldn't you play this badly last week?
The emotion rush can only last but so long. The juice is running out tonight, but not over.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eagles used their film vs the Rams against them very well. Doing a great job of getting a hat on Jones in the run and short passing game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How did we lose that freaking team?

They're who they've been all year: inconsistent. We just drew the good version.

Honestly man and I hate to say what if, but if Cooper doesn't F us on teams we win that game. If Brock doesn't go down we probably still win the game.

But whatever. Rams gotta improve on defense. You gotta be able to slug it out in defensive games in the playoffs.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great game plan by Philly. Run it down their throat and short passes . No passes on 2nd and 2 . Just saying

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Not to change the subject, but does the NFL not show the national anthem anymore? I couldn’t give two shits. But I feel like i haven’t seen it in a long time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Atlanta's offense set up for a big drive here. This possession is probably gonna decide the game.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh and btw... Schwartz callin a great game here today. Eagles defense has been lights out.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Look how easily the eagles d has handled the falcons. Sickening how the rams d could do fuck all in the 2nd half.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate the Falcons. That's not a catch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta go with ruling on the field with this one. But because the NFL is stupid they will reverse the call due to super slow mo nuking of the catch and let the refs decide game.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Not to change the subject, but does the NFL not show the national anthem anymore? I couldn’t give two shits. But I feel like i haven’t seen it in a long time.
No they haven't in any of the playoff games

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Look how easily the eagles d has handled the falcons. Sickening how the rams d could do freak all in the 2nd half.

Losing Brockers fucked us. I'm just fucking irate watching this game. I can't believe the Falcons played like they did last week and then came out and shit the bed this week.