Fact!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
It still sucks when you win in your mind but you still lose on the scoreboard. You have to pay your bets off. :palm:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's why I don't bet on preseason. You're betting you're back ups pull it out. I don't like that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Fact. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Fact: Cheetahs were almost wiped out by the last ice-age, and all modern cheetahs are descended from a small portion of the surviving cats that interbred to maintain their species. Because of this, cheetahs are practically genetic clones of one another

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Bonus fact: @-X- is faster on the Googler machine than I am right now

SierraRam

Recreational User
It still sucks when you win in your mind but you still lose on the scoreboard.

I can think of several playoff games and 2 superbowls where this Ram Fan Motto applies. Tonight? Not so much. They could of ran for 300 yards on us...

PhxRam

Meh. I actually worked for Google for a couple months when they bought the startup I was at. You'd think I'd have some sort of an edge. But no.

Mind saying what that company was?

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fact. Female kangaroos have three vaginas.
Once again, I would win in my mind, but the scoreboard would show me a few points short. Point made.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Mind saying what that company was?
I'd rather not. Small company, easy to be identified. Too many crazy fuckers over at that other forum who get a kick out of stalking folks IRL.

PhxRam

I'd rather not. Small company, easy to be identified. Too many crazy fuckers over at that other forum who get a kick out of stalking folks IRL.

no harm brother.. I understand.. Was just genuinely interested.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
I'll PM you where it was... since you both are mods and know my name anyhoos.