Fabiano's 2017 fantasy football projections: QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/...abianos-2017-fantasy-football-projections-qbs

Los Angeles Rams

0ap3000000821528.jpg

The Rams will have a new look on offense, as the team signed 31-year-old Sean McVay to be their new head coach. While Matt LaFleur will take over as the offensive coordinator, it's McVay who will serve as the play caller and be given the task of developing Jared Goff into an NFL quarterback. In his three years as the coordinator in Washington, McVay helped Kirk Cousins finish in the top 10 in fantasy points at the position twice (2015, 2016). ... While McVay, LaFleur and quarterbacks coach Greg Olson have good track records as talent developers, Goff will be hard pressed to make a real fantasy impact in an offense that will need to run through Todd Gurley to find success.

Ram65

Legend
Goff and Rams aren't stuck on last year. They are not giving McVay any props either. The improvement @ LT and OC alone give the passing game a big upgrade. Goff won't be last and will have decent time to pass in the quick paced McVay passing game.

Rambo

UDFA
This is if he had the same offense and the same team and didnt get any better.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
As I say with most of these type of threads I can't wait until Goff and company shuts these doubting fools up.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just eff these fools!
Jared Goff
4500 yards, 25 TD's, and 13 INTS.

but we freaking know
Sean Mannion would have
4501 yards, 24 TD's, and 14 INTS.

It's one of those Drew Brees and Phillip River's moments...

ninedeuce

Rookie
If Fabiano is such a fucking fantasy expert that he's called a fantasy hall of famer, how come he never wins his NFL Network league?

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll take the overs on that stat line.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That was when Tavon ran the wrong route AGAIN, no? LOL

Choose your poison. Britt caught it but it was out of bounds. Quick lazily ran the route, and didn't make it to the ball, or Tavon ran the route correctly but couldnt catch the ball.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'll take the overs on that stat line.
I am Chomping-at-the-Bit waiting for @flv to come-up with his "PreSeason/Regular Season, Totals, Bets! ie Wins-Loses-total Yards-TD's-INT's-Sacks-Comp.%-QB rating! And all the other Team Bets!!

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
When I think of Fantasy Football, I want my mind to drift to hot girls in football jerseys, not a game based on the predictions of individual achievements in the ultimate team sport. I mean, I get it, but I don't have to dig it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
That was when Tavon ran the wrong route AGAIN, no? LOL

Choose your poison. Britt caught it but it was out of bounds. Quick lazily ran the route, and didn't make it to the ball, or Tavon ran the route correctly but couldnt catch the ball.
Or Mike Thomas drops a WIDE OPEN TD pass downfield....the list goes on. But I know that gif earlier in the thread was when he missed that wide open throw in the end zone..

giphy.0.gif

Last edited: