FA Visits?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Does anyone have any information on which Free Agents will be visiting the Rams? Who are some of the FA's you would like to see the Rams consider signing?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No idea who they're bringing in, but I'd like to see them visit with a couple of free safeties, a right tackle, SAM linebacker and a receiver. I don't really care about the names at this point because then you're into wishful thinking.

jap

Legend
They probably spoke to every player at the combine already. They will most likely draw up a list on players they want to question more---some of whom may well be red herrings designed to throw off their draft day opponents. :ww:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
lol it starts Monday. Everything now is considered "tampering."

jap

Legend
jap said:
They probably spoke to every player at the combine already. They will most likely draw up a list on players they want to question more---some of whom may well be red herrings designed to throw off their draft day opponents. :ww:

Oh crap! I was thinking draft prospects' visits---not FA. :oops:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I thought FA starts Tuesday?

Then again, maybe like jap I'm all confused? :lol:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2