FA Trade question!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know that Philly got the 1st round #8 pick from Miami for the Trade of Alonso and Maxwell. I just heard, I think, that The Jags gave Philly a 2nd rounder in the Murray Trade! Is this True? and If so what number was it!!? Thanks!!
{ I only ask because I'm drafting for the in the ROD Draft!}

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know that Philly got the 1st round #8 pick from Miami for the Trade of Alonso and Maxwell. I just heard, I think, that The Jags gave Philly a 2nd rounder in the Murray Trade! Is this True? and If so what number was it!!? Thanks!!
{ I only ask because I'm drafting for the in the ROD Draft!}
You just wanted the $50! Come on Dave...admit it!!!!!
200.gif

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I heard the Titans simply swapped 4th rounders

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You just wanted the $50! Come on Dave...admit it!!!!!
200.gif
Who me!! :rolllaugh:Maybe!!:shades: But I really did want to get an answer to the Question! It just worked out that way!!:D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
975 The Fanatic's Geoff Mosher reports the Eagles and Titans will swap fourth-round picks as the terms of the DeMarco Murray trade.
The exact terms haven't been established because compensatory picks will move the slots down, but it's obviously a minor price for Tennessee to pay. The Titans do have the No. 2 pick in round four, so the Eagles will move to the top of that round. The Titans move down 13 slots. The real reason Philadelphia dealt Murray was to get rid of his contract. That deal was revised upon his arrival in Nashville, and is now valued at $25.5 million over four years. Mar 9 - 12:04 PM
Source: Geoff Mosher on Twitter