FA acquisition who would shock you...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
jrry32 said:
Angry Ram said:
Mike Wallace....b/c he's overrated and he's gonna get a huge payday.

Victor Cruz 2nd b/c of the trade factor to get him.

I'd love it if we added Wallace as long as it's not for like 14 million a year. I don't agree that he's overrated. I think he's going to be lethal in the right offense. Put him in an offense like Chud's and he'll go off.

Haley made a huge error when he took over for Arians in Pitt. He tried to force Wallace in his scheme rather than scheming around what Wallace can do. In essence, he took the league's best deep threat(arguably) and made him run a lot of short routes. It's really no surprise that Wallace's numbers took a hit. Although they were still quite good before Big Ben went down with an injury.

Wallace is a 1200+ yard 8+ TD WR a year(if he's healthy) in the right scheme.

Steelers fans don't like his style and not worth the Calvin Johnson contract. He has an ego and drops a lot of passes. A really good WR but not anything uber special. Besides...we already got Mike Wallace w/ Chris Givens. I don't see a difference.