Ezekiel Elliott suspension on again and off again and on again and off again and finally over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only Ewok I don't mind going down
images

You sure about that?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
He should've just taken the damn suspension. 6 weeks would've gone by quick and everyone would've moved on. He's obviously very talented, and now with his team above .500 he's gonna miss 6 games, including one with Philly. Way to hurt your team, Dallas RB.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowboy fans now have a built in excuse . Too bad

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
When it's all said and done Elliot will miss one game this season. Against Seattle, because.......reasons.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are so wasting their time.

Not that they're going to get into the playoffs... but, if they do and they keep fending off the suspension, he'll be out if they do make the playoffs.

Typical DAL foolishness.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ranted-stay-play-sunday?ex_cid=espnapi_public
The U.S. 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals has granted a request for an administrative stay to the NFLPA on behalf of Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott.
The decision means that Elliott is eligible to play Week 9 against the Kansas City Chiefs.

A panel of federal judges will convene next week to hear Elliott's request for an injunction that overturns Judge Katherine Failla's ruling from Monday.

Elliott could still start serving the suspension as early as Week 10.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
I guarantee if any player on any other team other than the Cowboys and patriots, they would not keep getting away with this. #ridiculous

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
This circus is never going to end...

The Cowboys are being stupid about this too. Take the suspension now so you have Zeke for the final few games and a playoff push. Their last two opponents are the Seahawks and Eagles.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
This circus is never going to end...

The Cowboys are being stupid about this too. Take the suspension now so you have Zeke for the final few games and a playoff push. Their last two opponents are the Seahawks and Eagles.
This is how I think too. We certainly want the Cowboys to beat both of those teams but mostly take out the Seahawks!

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This is how I think too. We certainly want the Cowboys to beat both of those teams but mostly take out the Seahawks!
^^^^^^
THIS

BTW - Bonifay

Drove through your lovely town on the way back home from PCB...went to the Jags game while in FL.

Great vacation!

All the best!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hate this! But hopefully he'll be gone for the last weeks of the season!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Keep it coming, gonna laugh real hard if the suspension is finalized by the time they need him for a playoff berth.