Ezekiel Elliott suspension on again and off again and on again and off again and finally over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'd say first impressions have proved to be right on target to this point in Zeke's young career. This kid is obviously a first class jackass.
download (1).jpg

It's only a matter of time before we see articles like "Browns bring in troubled former star RB. Signs one-year deal with Cleveland."

:)

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Damn...Looks like automatic ain't so automatic anymore.

Go Figure..

I love how y'all think one player will take you over the hump when Goff is still your biggest problem.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Elliott is a very good running back but I have never been a fan of Elliott the man, or should I say kid. I have never rooted for the egomaniac. Isaac Bruce is my favorite type of football player. Elliott is the furthest thing from him.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
It'll get appealed down to 4 games.

Btw any reason why we need to have multiple threads on the same topic?
Betchya $10,000 ROD it doesn't.
(If I have it - can't see on my phone).

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Like I've said. You'd mad upset if it were Gurley, but OK. Also, I apologize in advance for the October 1st. Take this L now.

Not if TG abused women.
Put your chubby away, and man up - you're a typically delusional cowgirl fan.

If it looks like a duck, and walks.....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Truth is kind of harsh, yeah? I'd be ticked if a 4th round QB was twice as good as the #1 draft pick, too.
Why don't you slow your roll there jethrow. RGknee was really good at one point too. And Peyton Manning went 3-13 his first season. So yeah, I'll go ahead and hold out on who's better from watching rookie seasons.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Truth is kind of harsh, yeah? I'd be ticked if a 4th round QB was twice as good as the #1 draft pick, too.

Yeah - if that were the case.
This year is going to be sweet, for a lot of reasons.
Seeing Zeke in a horizontally striped belly shirt, and the Dakster discovering the reality of playing in the NFL.

Zero

Pro Bowler
Look Rynie! Even Steve thinks your funny and being a bit hyper-sensitive
nfl-meetings-football.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Betchya $10,000 ROD it doesn't.
(If I have it - can't see on my phone).

You're on but I'm changing it to 4 games or less. Btw...here's what you have in ROD dollars...

Credits:$42,622

As for our wayward Cowboys fan, @Rynie , I know I've used it before but it fits so damn well in this thread, so just one more time...

giphy.gif

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's ok rynie, id be salty too if my star RB was suspended for being a woman beating chipmunk douchebag. But hey, leading the nfl since 2014 in suspensions is an accomplishment!!! Keep up the good work cowgirls!!! Wait sorry, I meant cowboys, cowgirls are just what the Cowboys beat on...