Ezekiel Elliott suspension on again and off again and on again and off again and finally over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I'm a Dallas fan, well first shoot me... but that aside, if I'm a Dallas fan I would be less whiny about this and realize how close this cat is to the edge of missing major time.

nighttrain

Legend
how close this cat is to the edge of missing major time.

this post and your avatar, well, too funny

train

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Actually I think this is more appropriate:

59296-00.jpg

I'm busting out my belly shirt in his honor as soon as I get home. Will proudly sport it tomorrow night during the game.

freak the cowgirls.

Both of these posts are frightening.

If I'm a Dallas fan, well first shoot me... but that aside, if I'm a Dallas fan I would be less whiny about this and realize how close this cat is to the edge of missing major time.

I don't know if you read the report I posted but he clearly has an issue with respecting women and boundaries for physical contact.

Dudes a twatwaffle and thats a fact

Psycho_X

Legend
He shouldn't have done that to Al Roker. You don't fuck with Al Roker. That shit don't fly in this country.

giphy.gif

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Granted i dont know a whole lot about whats going in DAL but if my memory serves me correctly...didnt the Police Departments clear him or decide not to file charges on the shit hes in hot water for?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's what I'm saying, this isnt an isolated incident here and if not careful it can get worse, much worse

View: https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/896048765408358410

He hit this woman several times over the course of several days.

He threatened her several times.

He pulled the top off of a woman in public, without thinking that there are probably children around and it's not something you should do anyway.

He punched a guy in a nightclub in Dallas and broke his nose.

He got spotted in a pot shop.

This is only his rookie year, and he's already starting to get a Pacman Jones vibe.

If the NFL is saying "banishment" that means the investigation uncovered some ugly shit. And shame on the cops for not pressing charges on some of these instances. Celebs and athletes always get away with shit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Elliott deserves to be banished from the league, in my honest opinion. Anyone who abuses someone like he did deserves nothing but the worst in life, and certainly doesn't deserve to be making millions in the NFL.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
@drasconis I don't think he'll appeal. First off it's a bad look with the domestic violence charges and second the union had reps there who evidently didn't see a problem with the suspension after seeing the tons of evidence, including medical records and they haven't said a peep about it since that meeting.

I think he serves the 6 games and comes back. And then fucks up again because idiots like this never learn their lesson.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He hit this woman several times over the course of several days.

He threatened her several times.

He pulled the top off of a woman in public, without thinking that there are probably children around and it's not something you should do anyway.

He punched a guy in a nightclub in Dallas and broke his nose.

He got spotted in a pot shop.

This is only his rookie year, and he's already starting to get a Pacman Jones vibe.

If the NFL is saying "banishment" that means the investigation uncovered some ugly crap. And shame on the cops for not pressing charges on some of these instances. Celebs and athletes always get away with crap.
I'm with you 100% however with the exception of the top pull down the word "allegedly" needs to be inserted in each of these instances

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm with you 100% however with the exception of the top pull down the word "allegedly" needs to be inserted in each of these instances

No not according to the investigations findings.

No way the NFL comes down with 6 games, the union says nothing, and the NFL uses the word "banishment" about any further incidents.

We know that means some nasty shit went down, and he did this stuff. Just because he didn't get arrested we don't need allegedly inserted IMO.

Or as Don King once said "relegedgly" LOL.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If pulling boobs out was punishable....justin timberlake shoulda did some time.
Stepin into dangerous territory
Guilty until proven

And

Extortion is gonna be real...might as well pay hush mobey b4 going through this shit
Who says Zeke put the marks on her?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/11/ezekiel-elliott-domestic-violence-injury-photos/

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT ACCUSER'S INJURY PHOTOS SHOW BRUISING

0811-ezekiel-elliott-girlfriend-alleged-injuries-instagram-3.jpg

Ezekiel Elliott's accuser took several photos of the injuries she claims she suffered at the hands of the Dallas Cowboys running back ... showing bruising on her arms, hands, neck and legs.

Zeke's accuser claims she suffered the injuries during the week of July 16 -- when Elliott allegedly attacked her 3 times on 3 separate occasions.

Elliott told police investigators he did not cause the bruises -- claiming the woman suffered the injuries in a bar fight.

The NFL independently investigated the allegations -- and obtained photos of the alleged injuries which the league claims it was able to verify came from incidents involving Elliott.

Elliott says the investigation is WRONG and vows to appeal the 6-game suspension he received as a result of the investigation.

TMZ Sports also obtained a copy of the 911 call made by the accuser in which she claims Elliot had attacked her multiple times.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I'm busting out my belly shirt in his honor as soon as I get home. Will proudly sport it tomorrow night during the game.

freak the cowgirls.
Like I've said. You'd mad upset if it were Gurley, but OK. Also, I apologize in advance for the October 1st. Take this L now.

Zero

Pro Bowler
If you call them beating us by 4 total points in 2 games, "owning us", OK.

At least we have an automatic win in the first 6 games. It's on October 1st.
Damn...Looks like automatic ain't so automatic anymore.

Go Figure..