Extra props for special play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Littleton’s blocked punt was more than textbook execution. Not only did he time his inside twist perfectly, but he laid out in a manner that didn’t touch the punter if he missed the ball.

But the part that was really special is how he rolled over, popped up, and carried Brown into the endzone with a soufflé move like Quinn was penalized to be “unnecessary roughness.”

This is one of the best individual efforts I’ve ever seen on special teams and I’d hate for it to be lost in the shuffle of a long season. Without that play, this game could’ve ended differently.

Last edited:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Littleton’s blocked punt was more than textbook execution. Not only did he time his inside twist perfectly, but he laid out in a manner that didn’t touch the punter if he missed the ball.

But the part that was really special is how he rolled over, popped up, and carried Brown into the endzone with a soufflé move like Quinn was as penalized to be “unnecessary roughness.”

This is one of the best individual efforts I’ve ever seen on special teams and I’d hate for it to be lost in the shuffle of a long season. Without that play, this game could’ve ended differently.
I really want to see Littleton get some playing time on defense this kid could be what Webster was to Denver for us. Special teams ace to solid defensive starter imo.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I really want to see Littleton get some playing time on defense this kid could be what Webster was to Denver for us. Special teams ace to solid defensive starter imo.
I think you'll get your wish. I'm guessing his snap count will increase as the season goes on.