Extend Benny now!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
He's so valuable to this team. Do-it-all type back. He will be in high demand in FA so Rams need to get extension done in season.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Benny may want to be a starter in the NFL.....it will not happen here. Benny's talent & skill is perfect for the role he currently has with the LA Rams. He is a great all around good guy!

I think the Rams Org will try to save cap $$ @ RB so it can be spent by TA, Brockers, Ogletree & Donald. Benny will have to settle for the layaway pay.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He looked a bit slimmed down...I've always liked his game and thought he looked very good last night...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I was surprised by that. But... Even as good as he is; he's probably best used situationally. Which is why he won't command starter money, IMO.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I thought he ran last night like he did as a rookie....with vision 1st and for most with quickness and agility. ... actually Brown and Green did too.... ;)

Go Rams........ ;)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would have offered him last off-season if my team needed a #2 HB and 3rd down HB.

…..

Legend
I like Benny. He has an important role with the team. But he's still a role player. He does look alittle quicker this year, so thats cool. Ultimately though, he's a back up running back.

We got him for $1,671,000 this year. How high are we willing to go to keep him beyond this year? Irregardless of the number we can commit, theres time to let things play out and try to get him under contract for 2017. Bump him to 2m and hope he accepts. If he doesnt, then he's probably looking for a 4 year deal