Experience in Oakland and St. Louis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Hello Joe Barksdale
Thanks for taking the time to stop by Rams on Demand, its very cool you would take the time to answer some questions from fans, it is very appreciated.

I was excited when the Rams signed you. I have a couple of close friends who are Raider fans and who are pretty observant in terms of whats happening with the Raiders. They described you a guy with a ton of talent and that it just "didnt work out" in Oakland.

My question is; What has changed for you between Oakland and St. Louis that is allowing for this current success? Is it a matter of fitting scheme, coaching, personal growth or a mix?

Thanks again for stopping by and continued success.

I'd probably say a mix of different things. It's had to put my finger on one specific thing. I'm just thankful to have the opportunity to play ball.