"Exotic" women

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK....

She is more of a blend than I thought.

White from America, black from Jamaica, Puerto Rican from Puerto Rico obviously, American Indian, from America......

Great smile, vibrant personality, smells fantastic.

I'm smitten.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
For some reason the last few women I have been on dates with, and am meeting one tonight for drinks, have been crazy, unusual ethnic blends. SWFL must be a melting pot and I'm just now finding out I guess. Trust me I am not complaining one bit.

One was half Chinese, one quarter Puerto Rican and one quarter El Salvadorean. Another was Swedish and Mexican, but that was actually over a year ago. Then there was the Peruvian and white woman who smelled like lilac LOL. She literally smelled like a flower.

Tonight I'm getting together with a woman who is half Hispanic (don't know exactly what nationality yet) one quarter black and one quarter white. She is pretty enough that I stopped and stared at her as she was walking out of a store. I'm glad I struck up a conversation with her.

I'm a white guy, and am blonde with fair skin so it has to be my wit that attracts them. Anyway this is different compared to back home. Where I am from in Ohio it's white or black, there are very,very few Asian or Hispanic people at all. Here in Florida there are lots of people from Mexico and Central and South America, as well as from all over Europe.

If you want to meet non-crazy girls go to yoga class. Of course there are strange ones who take it too far, but you'll have some great girls there as well. All mixes. All in shape. All tight where it matters. :mustache:

PhxRam

If you want to meet non-crazy girls go to yoga class. Of course there are strange ones who take it too far, but you'll have some great girls there as well. All mixes. All in shape. All tight where it matters. :mustache:

Those arent chicks.. Those are old hippies.

Ram_of_Old

You realize that this Thread is painful to us old married guys. You do know that, right? :stop::stop:

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I went with an exotic woman for about a month. To make a long story short, it was awesome, but she was not marriage material in any way.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I love the latina/mexican women. I don't even date white women anymore. They're all head cases with too much mental baggage.
They're more ego-driven, far too status-driven and just not very down to Earth in my experiences...in general of course. Too much drama.

Latinas are so much more accessible emotionally, and many are sexually inhibited from dating overly possessive mexican men. Once you get them comfortable with you they're dying to break out sexually. Less drama. They are a very loyal culture and a little old fashioned in some cases. I like that. I don't trust white women. And then there's the attraction...big brown eyes, fuller lips,dark hair,curvy-thick figure but not fat. A good man deserves a good latina.

Good thing i live in AZ. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
WTF? All this talk of exotic women and we have a full page here with nary a pic. Fuckin slackers.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love the latina/mexican women. I don't even date white women anymore. They're all head cases with too much mental baggage.
They're more ego-driven, far too status-driven and just not very down to Earth in my experiences...in general of course. Too much drama.

Latinas are so much more accessible emotionally, and many are sexually inhibited from dating overly possessive mexican men. Once you get them comfortable with you they're dying to break out sexually. Less drama. They are a very loyal culture and a little old fashioned in some cases. I like that. I don't trust white women. And then there's the attraction...big brown eyes, fuller lips,dark hair,curvy-thick figure but not fat. A good man deserves a good latina.

Good thing i live in AZ. :D

Funny thing how perceptions work. I've heard the exact same thing said about Hispanic women that you attribute to white women. Maybe it's just all the honies are effing crazy LOL.

One thing, I live in an area where there are lots of Latin people, from Mexico, PR, other islands, Central and South America. It's an issue thats actually been in the news......you say curvy not fat but the percentage of Hispanic people that are over weight is too high and schools are trying to teach better eating habits.

RmsLegends

Rookie
I try and date only the exotic minded women the ones who's minds are made up to only look for Mr. right now, to few of those in my opinion ;)