Examining every NFL team's glaring positional weakness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is no weakness. --->Kenny Britt. Case closed

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
zod_medium.gif

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Saying our WR's are a weakness is as Cliche' as saying Bradford isn't the answer. The pundits suck.

This team's glaring weakness is back-up LB'er, period.

That's how dam good this team is.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Fair enough. I personally have a lot of confidence in him. So I think We'll be fine
I hope you're right, and am hearing a lot of good things so I'm starting to feel a little more optimistic.

OldRock

Rookie
Name
Rocky
To me, it's the division we play in now. The bright side? When we come out on top, there will be no excuses why we did!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Saying our WR's are a weakness is as Cliche' as saying Bradford isn't the answer. The pundits suck.

This team's glaring weakness is back-up LB'er, period.

That's how dam good this team is.

I'm with you in taking this as a compliment. If No.1 WR is our biggest weakness offensively, then we should be pretty good. Line and secondary was our biggest weaknesses heading into the offseason, but with the addition of Williams, and drafting Robinson and Joyner, I would say we did a damn good job in plugging in those holes.

Barring penalties and dropped balls, our offense should be able to able have long drives and control the field position.