Ex-Rams coach Jeff Fisher eager for another NFL head coaching opportunity -

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
i think Hue deserves another year, but if you're gonna get rid of him 7-9 or 8-8 would be a huge improvement for the browns.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What the freak am I reading..... Who in their right mind will hire this man as a coach. Hue Jackson, John Fox, and Jeff Fisher should not have a job in the NFL. P.S there is a thing going around that Hue Jackson wanted Carson Wentz, but upper-management didn't believe that he would be a top 20 QB. Wentz has obviously looked really good this year, but lets not forget last year, Wentz had a running game, great Oline (with Lane Johnson) and terrible WR's but he played like horseshit. If anything, had Wentz gone to the Browns he would have 100% been a bust. Not a single coach on the browns is the caliber of Frank Reinch and John DeFilippo. I can't think of a quarterback coming out of this draft that could handle their bullcrap. Their best bet is Josh Rosen because if he thinks your full of crap, he isn't going to listen to you.

It's an ownership and FO issue with Cleveland. Like you said with Carson Wentz.

If Jeff Fisher can get control of the roster moves like he did here, he'll find some players. The Browns wouldn't be a pushover every year.

John Fox??? He's been to 2 Super Bowls and multiple 10+ win seasons. Chicago has problems in the FO and ownership areas too, but not as bad a s Cleveland.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
the-definition-of-insanity-is-doing-the-same-thing-over-and-over-again-and-expecting-different-resul.jpg

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Jeff has earned another chance, preferably with Arizona, Seattle, SF, or New England.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Please Cleveland....It just feels so right. It's like making fun of yourself to "join" the cool kids because they make fun of you. I feel soooo soooo bad for Cleveland fans for "The Fumble" and "The Drive" alone. How does anyone still root for this team?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
DX, he kept on over and over again picking up injury cases.
Scott Wells, Jake Long, Davin Joseph come to mind immediately.

You cannot build THE most important unit on your team with bubble gum, Band-Aids, a hope and a prayer.

We saw the results.

There's one unit you cannot risk a half-assed approach to.
The O line.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DX, he kept on over and over again picking up injury cases.
Scott Wells, Jake Long, Davin Joseph come to mind immediately.

You cannot build THE most important unit on your team with bubble gum, Band-Aids, a hope and a prayer.

We saw the results.

There's one unit you cannot risk a half-assed approach to.
The O line.
That’s true but at that time he had a qb that he was trying to keep healthy and those guys for the most part where good players that he took a chance on the irony of that is that jake long probably cost him his job when he got Bradford hurt.

But then He did also spend a entire draft on offensive lineman

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I say we bring him back for one game against the Seachickens later this year, he always had us ready to whup up on them when we played!