Ex-Rams coach Jeff Fisher eager for another NFL head coaching opportunity -

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas

FisherSmokes.gif
Fisher-02_k4mxkb.gif

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Lmao
I would be eager to go sub .500 and get paid 50 mill for 5 years. Shit...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As funny as it sounds I think the Browns are perfect. I think Fisher can turn Kizer into his McNair the defense is going to be better yr 2 into the system but Fisher would have to hire a legit offensive mind or get someone from the college ranks to be his OC

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Lol is there honestly a better person that is the epitome of the browns organization in a football coach? :ROFLMAO:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
A team that is totally deficient in talent could use him as a HC/GM or in some capacity.

He built or was a big part of building this Rams team that is playing well right now. He could do that somewhere else.

Maybe he's like Marty Schottenheimer, he can build it up for you but not take it all the way.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
A team that is totally deficient in talent could use him as a HC/GM or in some capacity.

He built or was a big part of building this Rams team that is playing well right now. He could do that somewhere else.

Maybe he's like Marty Schottenheimer, he can build it up for you but not take it all the way.
That's what I've been saying! Lol

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not going to bash Jeff Fisher

He pretty much built this team

Too bad he underestimated the value of innovative offense and/or having the foresight to tailor your offense to the players you drafted

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Ehhh...Fish can be a bridge HC. Some coaches are good at bringing you from shit to mediocrity, and there are others that can elevate you to the next level, but there are those that can do one or the other but not both.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I said on another site if a team hires him it would have to have a strong GM that knew he was in charge. Fisher would have input but not control of player/personnel. And you'd have to force an OC on him. If you can make that list happen best of luck to you and to Fisher.

Ram65

Legend
If the Browns hire Fisher they may never stop the slide...........Browns need a QB and an offensive coach.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As funny as it sounds I think the Browns are perfect. I think Fisher can turn Kizer into his McNair the defense is going to be better yr 2 into the system but Fisher would have to hire a legit offensive mind or get someone from the college ranks to be his OC
I didn't like the dogging of him that was going on, but he needs to just go away.

He will not change what he thinks works.

He wants safe, ground and pound, play-not-to-lose offense and then a high risk/reward defense. He picked Boras for a reason instead of getting a creative OC. That year he went for a pass first offense for a couple of games a few of years ago and lost, confirmed in his mind that his way was the only way. But hell, the Browns are used to losing, so why not? 7-9 is probably an improvement over there...

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
No. No. No. Not a chance. Who is stupid enough to hire him? No way. Not gonna happen. Terrible coach. Is ANYONE out there watching how the Rams play this year versus the last 5 years?

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Here's the thing about Fisher.

He had access to all the same info we did and libraries more.

So, I don't really have much patience or room for any excuses on his part or behalf.

He had opportunity after opportunity to make changes like Vermeil did (for those that think Vermeil had Martz "forced" on him that's not so. He went out and lured Martz and told him to set it loose).

Either, in a leadership position, you use information to adapt, grow, change and improve...OR... you cherry pick information in order to bolster your dogma and build your defenses. None of the latter do much for the bottom line...as we saw.

Edit: For the love of God, let Cleveland land a young, up-and-coming coach who's going to inspire the players and city. Getting Fisher perpetuates the losing and I'd feel terrible for Cleveland fans if that happened.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Lol is there honestly a better person that is the epitome of the browns organization in a football coach? :ROFLMAO:
Don't forget that the Rams were where the Browns are now when Fisher took over.

At least Fisher can raise the Browns to some 7-9 bullshit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Too bad he underestimated the value of innovative offense and/or having the foresight to tailor your offense to the players you drafted

And he never had a QB on the field playing well. Partially his fault of course.

IMO he can't hire a coaching staff for the most part. Not just OC.

Yeah and I'm looking for this!
5e4a4538ee1f30c60e4cfdec55c7d4f3--glasses-outfit-glasses-style.jpg

Jeez Den just go in the kitchen and make a cup of coffee if that's what you are looking for. :)