Ex-NFL star Darren Sharper gets 18 years

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Only conclusion I can come to is he liked that part of it. Not that it matters... a rapist is a rapist. But where as some scumbags resort to it because it's a desperation kind of thing to them someone like Darren doing it can only lead me to believe he gets the pleasure with the hunt and conquer aspect of it. But like I said, not that it matters. It is unbelievable someone who can almost have anything he could ever want in this free world would do something like this. Sad and pathetic excuse for a human.

I don't get it but maybe you are right. Some kinda strange fetish I guess. I like my woman responsive though...

Its just fuckin weird man.....I don't wanna hit it if it aint got the right bounce back! Fkn yuck! Sickly is what that is.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't even know how to respond to something so "EGREGIOUS".......................................

BgungUQzvGW6nPbJmQbT-S3T5AJ-nkYNGFf5L9d5ZM4fYoBkCuOlamgHAyMzg8Jgk40D6N7yxw2-TfjophdgHvPwFZLuhcRqaQMNGx5SgZ5u=w426-h265-p

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Should be castrated and sentenced to life. Sharper is an absolute scumbag.