Ex-Lions WR Young arrested twice in 15 hours

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/261355/football-headlines?r=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/ ... dlines?r=1</a>

Free agent WR Titus Young was arrested twice in 15 hours last Sunday.
The troubled ex-Lion was busted for drunk driving at 12:01 Sunday morning in Moreno Valley, Cal. He was then arrested again 15 hours later after he was caught trying to steal his impounded Mustang from a tow-company lot. It's the exact kind of confounding, short-sighted behavior that earned Young his walking papers from the Lions less than two years after he was a second-round pick. Young needs to get serious help before his life spirals completely out of control.

Can't say I'm surprised...

iced

Lmao

this reminds me of an old friend... he and his manager were into some hard drugs (Crack/coke) and one night money goes missing from the drop box, or it's short.... manager is arrested, released 4 hours later, rearrested 2 mins later lol.

bluecoconuts

Legend
iced said:
Lmao

this reminds me of an old friend... he and his manager were into some hard drugs (Crack/coke) and one night money goes missing from the drop box, or it's short.... manager is arrested, released 4 hours later, rearrested 2 mins later lol.

I have a buddy who arrested someone who sold him drugs.... While he was in his police uniform. He couldn't believe she was just selling it to him. Criminals do some of the dumbest things, I got quite a few stories about stupid criminals doing stupid things. :lmao:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Another dumb mfer who has marginal talent and happened to get drafted and failed.

I think it's funny that the writer says he needs to get help before his life spirals out of control. Ummmmm that happened before he got drafted. He's done put a fork in him.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
25977860.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The Rams sniffed this guy out.

What a whack job!

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I am so glad they did not sign this guy. Looks like he will be playing in the California Penal League.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
MontanaRamsFan said:
I am so glad they did not sign this guy. Looks like he will be playing in the California Penal League.

You mean San Quentin penis league?

:cheese:

iced

MontanaRamsFan said:

Maybe he and Vaughn will be cellies

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
This sounds like a desperate young man who's out of control. Very sad...

Young's NFL career is all but over, it's a shame because he is more talented than a lot of people on rosters throughout the league, I just wish that the NFL would assign mentors / life coaches to high risk draftees, even if it's only for the first 2 years of their careers... you know keeping them on the straight and narrow, making sure they don't go off the rails with the big pay checks doing drugs / alcohol etc... or going the other way and becoming depressed and losing confidence because they're sat on the benches more often than they thought they'd be....

These guys are young, it's easy to screw up, even easier to do it when you've got the money to do it and you think that you've lost everything.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKxwKgHuswE[/youtube]

nighttrain

Legend
shaunpinney said:
This sounds like a desperate young man who's out of control. Very sad...

Young's NFL career is all but over, it's a shame because he is more talented than a lot of people on rosters throughout the league, I just wish that the NFL would assign mentors / life coaches to high risk draftees, even if it's only for the first 2 years of their careers... you know keeping them on the straight and narrow, making sure they don't go off the rails with the big pay checks doing drugs / alcohol etc... or going the other way and becoming depressed and losing confidence because they're sat on the benches more often than they thought they'd be....

These guys are young, it's easy to screw up, even easier to do it when you've got the money to do it and you think that you've lost everything.
Like you I feel sorry for the young man. It's easy to make light of others mistakes. but not very enlightened. Young man obviously needs counseling
train

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thordaddy said:
CGI_Ram said:
MontanaRamsFan said:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKxwKgHuswE[/youtube]

:lmao:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
<a class="postlink" href="http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/05/caption-the-photo-titus-young-sleeping-at-the-att-store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/ ... att-store/</a>

Titus-Young-Sleep-ATT.jpg

Titus Young the former NFL Wide Receiver who was arrested twice in one day (once for DUI and then hours later trying to steal his own car from police impound lot) also likes to take naps in AT&T stores.

Deadspin has the story from a very annoyed AT&T employee.

Living in The Detroit suburbs and working for AT&T I would regularly get Lions players in my store. One of particular note was Titus Young. One night he came up after we had closed and started banging on the door. We couldn’t unlock the doors because of policy, but he proceeded to hold up his driver’s license to the window and say, “Do you know who I am?? I’m Titus Young”. We ignored him.

The next day he came back during business hours and started yelling that we wouldn’t let him in. He also demanded everything in the store should have been given to him for free. He had his sister with him who seemed like his assistant at the time. She was extremely professional and nice, almost like a parent trying to keep their child in line. After his sister took over dealing with us, Titus fell asleep on the bench and started snoring extremely loud in front of the other customers and employees.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Looks like ol Titus went for the hattrick.

Titus Young arrested for third time within week
By Kevin Patra NFL.com

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young Sr. was arrested for the third time in less than a week Friday.

Young was arrested around 11:30 p.m. Friday in San Clemente, Calif. after breaking into a house, the Detroit News reported Sunday, citing the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Young fled when police arrived and after a brief foot pursuit fought with the arresting officers.

"There was a brief struggle," Lt Joe Balicki told the Detroit News. "He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him."

Young has been charged with burglary, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. According to the report, Young was still in custody as of 1 p.m ET Sunday with bail set at $75,000.

It was the former receiver's the third arrest five days. Young was also arrested twice in the span of 15 hours in Moreno Valley, Calif., last Sunday. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI early morning on May 5 and later released. He was arrested again less than 15 hours later after he was caught jumping the fence of an impound, trying to abscond with own black Mustang.

Young's high school coach E.C. Robinson, earlier this week said he hoped his former player would seek help. Instead he found more trouble.

The former Lion's situation went from comical to sad quickly. It's needless to say there are more important things than a future NFL career for him to worry about.

Follow Kevin Patra on Twitter @kpatra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168932/article/titus-young-arrested-for-third-time-within-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ithin-week</a>

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Sh*t man - Titus needs help! He needs to find a stable guiding voice and get a grip of his life before it really goes down the pan!

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
bluecoconuts said:
Looks like ol Titus went for the hattrick.

Titus Young arrested for third time within week
By Kevin Patra NFL.com

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young Sr. was arrested for the third time in less than a week Friday.

Young was arrested around 11:30 p.m. Friday in San Clemente, Calif. after breaking into a house, the Detroit News reported Sunday, citing the Orange County Sheriff's Department.

Young fled when police arrived and after a brief foot pursuit fought with the arresting officers.

"There was a brief struggle," Lt Joe Balicki told the Detroit News. "He wanted to fight with the deputies. They ended up subduing him."

Young has been charged with burglary, assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest. According to the report, Young was still in custody as of 1 p.m ET Sunday with bail set at $75,000.

It was the former receiver's the third arrest five days. Young was also arrested twice in the span of 15 hours in Moreno Valley, Calif., last Sunday. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI early morning on May 5 and later released. He was arrested again less than 15 hours later after he was caught jumping the fence of an impound, trying to abscond with own black Mustang.

Young's high school coach E.C. Robinson, earlier this week said he hoped his former player would seek help. Instead he found more trouble.

The former Lion's situation went from comical to sad quickly. It's needless to say there are more important things than a future NFL career for him to worry about.

Follow Kevin Patra on Twitter @kpatra.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168932/article/titus-young-arrested-for-third-time-within-week" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100000 ... ithin-week</a>

The hell it did ,it's getting funnier by the day :lmao:

He sounds like movies like Booty Call were based on his life

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wow!

This is becoming scary for the young man.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
He should change his name to Carl Johnson and move to Grove St in Los Santos.