Ex-Kicker Lawrence Tynes’ Nightmare

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wierdest thing happened to me last summer... out of the blue, I got an infection on my right ring finger near the nail.

Landed me in the hospital for four days on massive anitbiotics.

Then, on the PICC line for two months.

It still isn't right... a tad swollen and looks kinda crooked now. Kinda stiff, if I keep it in the same position for a while... probably have a touch of rhumatoid arthritis.

I can definitely see how Tynes career was sunk after the infection occurred.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
What an utterly horrendous ordeal. Imagine growing up in Greenock!

(That joke makes way more sense if you're Scottish - it's a fucking shitheap)

Ozoneranger

Rookie
Yeah had similar problems there too, at 13 they had to nip a spot of gangrene off my left nut ,moral of story never get in a fight in a pool hall with a guy who outweighs you by any more than 100 lbs. I tell the story when some one asks how I came to be in a business I'd bought my dad out of so he could retire, he'd bought it while I was in the hospital ( it was across the street) he literately made the deal while mom was visiting punch line " if someone ever says I'd give my left nut to be in that bizz, you can tell them you know a guy who did" What is even more ironic I was in the same hospital 48 years later ,new building being treated for ITP ,where all my platelets disappeared (side effect of shingles ) and read the contract every day and signed a letter of intent to sell that business.

Second time had a benign tumor removed from my right testicular chord.

Then we had an oopsy, my youngest son, so I had a vasectomy

So if nothing else this guy and I agree on one thing

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/133280/vintage-mtv-bill-clintons-briefs.jhtml

Thordaddy, what's up?