EWWW Moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Recently I had occasion to take a friend to the ER late one evening. As we sat there an incident that happened to me when I was a corpsman working the ER as my duty rotation at Balboa Hospital, San Diego, came to mind. It was well after midnight when I walked up to the front desk to take a look at the waiting room. There were only a few people left, including a tall skinny string bean of a guy with big ears, and a 30ish mother with her boy who looked about 10 sitting next to him. They didn't seem to be together as the boy who was sitting next to the guy kept looking at him strangely.

"Why's he keep giggling Mom?" the boy asked. His mom only replied it's none of our business. "What's that noise?" the boy asked. The mother didn't answer she simply grabbed the boy's hand and move to seats as far from him as she could. The female corpsman at the desk sighed and called for string bean who walked gingerly up to the desk. She asked him why he was here.

He said he was in the park minding his own business, by the rocking horses when someone slammed one of the horses into his hand and he thought it might be broken. Back then there were small cast horses mounted on springs for kids to use as rocking horses in the kid's play area. She asked how could his hand get injured. He admitted he was astride the horse but not actually sitting on it when someone sneaked up behind him and pulled the horse down and let it go where it then slammed him in his butt. She was trying not to laugh when she asked him if he had a butt contusion as well. He simply shook his head no. We both could hear the muted humming emanating from behind him. She told me to take him back to a bed. I told her I needed to get some gloves first and reached for the box on her desk.

I led string bean back to the bed and pulled the drape partially around the bed. I looked at him doing my best not to laugh and asked him how could his hand be broken unless he had his hand on his ass. Just then I heard the doctor say very loudly, "Where is this guy with a dildo jammed up his ass?"