Every Year. ......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Still holding on to a little hope. Like a dude dangling over a cliff by my damn fingernails.

tempests

Hall of Fame
These are my four....although i still say that the Chicago game was the crossroads game that decided another mediocre season instead of taking a step up.

@ Washington
Bears
@ Bengals
Arizona

Yep, those are the four I was thinking.

Q729

Legend
Still holding on to a little hope. Like a dude dangling over a cliff by my damn fingernails.
We should all still have at least that. One game is just not enough to write this season off as more of the same. Despite the recent display of ineptitude, maybe they really do have something good cooked up. It just for some reason didn't click that night...

FRO

Legend
You're right. They have one game every year where they get completely worked. And I'll bet they have one or two games where they kick the ever living crap out of whoever they are playing. Problem is / another thing happens every year with this coach - we miss the playoffs.

You know what I'd like to see? Some recognition from him that his methods may just need some adjustment. That HE could improve on the way he game plans, game manages, prepares, and strategizes.

Show me you are learning from this year after year same old song and dance.
Exactly. I fully expect the Rams to win Sunday, because that's how they are under Fisher. Win games they shouldn't and lose games they shouldn't. Look like a playoff team one week. Look like the 2009 Rams the next. This is year 5 for Fisher and there really hasn't been improvement from year 1-5. From a talent/depth wise I would put this team a step ahead of the 2012 team, but the 2012 team will probably have the best record of all of the Fisher teams.

The Rams play undisciplined and got headed. Too many stupid penalties. Too chippy. Then they play not to lose offensively, and that never works. If Fisher were judged solely on defense and special teams he would be a top tier coach. He is just so terrible at offense it doesn't matter about the other two phases. If you could combine Fisher with Asshole Face you would have the ultimate coach.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I expect the Rams to come out and play a much better game than week 1. But both sides of the ball need to come out faster.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Yeah I've noticed that too,

2012- Pats
2013- Whiners
2014- Whiners
2015- Bears
2016- Whiners?

Shoman01

Rookie
This is not a "rah-rah" post, but something to consider. Every year under Fisher we have that one game that is just pure crap. An absolute CLUNKER. The game where we all just want to stick our heads in the sand and give up. So ... hopefully, we got that one out of the way early on and there will be no more like it this year. Doesn't mean all wins from here on out, but let's hope no more "embarrassments" and we can actually be competitive.

That is all.....

And every year they finish with a losing record....

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
You're right. They have one game every year where they get completely worked. And I'll bet they have one or two games where they kick the ever living crap out of whoever they are playing. Problem is / another thing happens every year with this coach - we miss the playoffs.

You know what I'd like to see? Some recognition from him that his methods may just need some adjustment. That HE could improve on the way he game plans, game manages, prepares, and strategizes.

Show me you are learning from this year after year same old song and dance.
You mean like selling the farm to move up to draft Goff?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
You mean like selling the farm to move up to draft Goff?

Good point - that was un Fisher like - and let's hope it pays off. And even more than that - let's hope the offense molds to Goff's talents instead of trying to force Goff to go square peg round hole.