Every Year. ......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
This is not a "rah-rah" post, but something to consider. Every year under Fisher we have that one game that is just pure SHIT. An absolute CLUNKER. The game where we all just want to stick our heads in the sand and give up. So ... hopefully, we got that one out of the way early on and there will be no more like it this year. Doesn't mean all wins from here on out, but let's hope no more "embarrassments" and we can actually be competitive.

That is all.....

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Even RGwoeisme hit Pryor for like a 45 yard bomb last week.

How the fuck did we not even get in the red zone?! No answers needed, we all saw it. Moving on, and hope Sunday afternoon is a 360.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
This is not a "rah-rah" post, but something to consider. Every year under Fisher we have that one game that is just pure crap. An absolute CLUNKER. The game where we all just want to stick our heads in the sand and give up. So ... hopefully, we got that one out of the way early on and there will be no more like it this year. Doesn't mean all wins from here on out, but let's hope no more "embarrassments" and we can actually be competitive.

That is all.....

With all that has happened or happening I hope you are right....I am trying to be positive. Im excited for Sunday but nervous also.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
This is not a "rah-rah" post, but something to consider. Every year under Fisher we have that one game that is just pure crap. An absolute CLUNKER. The game where we all just want to stick our heads in the sand and give up. So ... hopefully, we got that one out of the way early on and there will be no more like it this year. Doesn't mean all wins from here on out, but let's hope no more "embarrassments" and we can actually be competitive.

That is all.....

You're right. They have one game every year where they get completely worked. And I'll bet they have one or two games where they kick the ever living crap out of whoever they are playing. Problem is / another thing happens every year with this coach - we miss the playoffs.

You know what I'd like to see? Some recognition from him that his methods may just need some adjustment. That HE could improve on the way he game plans, game manages, prepares, and strategizes.

Show me you are learning from this year after year same old song and dance.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

How the freak did we not even get in the red zone?! No answers needed, we all saw it. Moving on, and hope Sunday afternoon is a 360.
Hey. Puff the Magic Dragon.
360 would be right back where we were.

180-header-logo.png

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That is all.....
a lot tougher to accept on a week one performance though. vs a division rival. no excuses. next year, to save on wear and tear, maybe they should skip pre season altogether. at least there would be an excuse for that pathetic showing.

A55VA6

Legend
Pretty damn true. Like you said, hopefully that one is out of the way. I can handle a loss, but we better be fucking competitive from here on out.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
a lot tougher to accept on a week one performance though. vs a division rival. no excuses. next year, to save on wear and tear, maybe they should skip pre season altogether. at least there would be an excuse for that pathetic showing.
Well ... my hope is that by next season ... all the hoopla with the move, no Hard Knocks cameras, more stable situation with facilities .. .they will be more focused during camp. Not an excuse, but all of this has NOT helped a young team.....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Honestly the hard knocks is entertainment. I really did see a downside too it though. The Hollyweird curse. Just don't do it anymore...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

That is all.....
The thing that frustrates me the most is every year week 1 it seems we come out flat footed and just super unprepared. There's no excuse for that and it continues to happen.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The thing that frustrates me the most is every year week 1 it seems we come out flat footed and just super unprepared. There's no excuse for that and it continues to happen.

It was always against the Viqueens! But atleast we have scored. This year was a wtf just happened?...

tempests

Hall of Fame
Every year under Fisher we have that one game that is just pure crap.

Fish appreciates the conservative estimate. I thought we had at least four of those last year.

Yeah, I'm sure they don't play that way every week, but with Keenum at QB there's no assurance of reliability.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame

That is all.....

You do know the definition of insanity.................right? :fuelfire:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

How the freak did we not even get in the red zone?! No answers needed, we all saw it. Moving on, and hope Sunday afternoon is a 360.
:unsure: ...Yeah. I think we got that whole 360 thing nailed. @x beat me to it, let's go 180, and see how that works out!
spinning-jets.gif

:neener:thanks for being a good sport Rambo. :pillowfight:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Fish appreciates the conservative estimate. I thought we had at least four of those last year.

Yeah, I'm sure they don't play that way every week, but with Keenum at QB there's no assurance of reliability.
Curious which four gm's you felt were pure crap.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Curious which four gm's you felt were pure crap.
These are my four....although i still say that the Chicago game was the crossroads game that decided another mediocre season instead of taking a step up.

@ Washington
Bears
@ Bengals
Arizona