Every sack

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
Youdaman.jpg

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Next years vid is going to be longer than the godfather uncut version.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That William Hayes one-arm takedown sack is pure awesomeness.

jjab360

Legend
One thing you notice is that Langford wasn't much of a pass rush presence inside, just basically pushes the pocket a little every play but not enough to get in the QB's face and doesn't really have any moves even when he gets 1-on-1.

It's gonna be a world of difference with Donald in there, imo.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know I might get criticism for this, but I think William Hayes is our 2nd best Dlineman behind Quinn. He's relentless with his pass rush, super strong and he's quick. He's one of my favorite players. Awesome video though man.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
27 min 42 sec of pure pleasure.

I love watching Quinn flush guys out only to find Long on the other side.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Just going through, every time I see Long rush standing up I watch him, and he usually does pretty good. Would like to see that more. I think people underestimate how fast he gets off at the snap. He is FAST.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
And thank you for putting the Brockers hit in. Damn, McCown got wrecked.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
One thing you notice is that Langford wasn't much of a pass rush presence inside, just basically pushes the pocket a little every play but not enough to get in the QB's face and doesn't really have any moves even when he gets 1-on-1.

It's gonna be a world of difference with Donald in there, imo.

Yeah, Langlangford leaves a lot to be desired.

However, Brockers is a different story! He does push the pocket but doesn't get shed blocks that well. Hes a solid anchor, overall. Donald is gonna have field day if he sees the same looks as Langford.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yeah, Langlangford leaves a lot to be desired.

However, Brockers is a different story! He does push the pocket but doesn't get shed blocks that well. Hes a solid anchor, overall. Donald is gonna have field day if he sees the same looks as Langford.

Yeah Brockers has been huge against the run.
Before he arrived , it seemed like everyone's back up was getting 100 plus yds on us.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Just going through, every time I see Long rush standing up I watch him, and he usually does pretty good. Would like to see that more. I think people underestimate how fast he gets off at the snap. He is FAST.

Or offsides.:whistle:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Or offsides.:whistle:

It happens. I'd rather him get an offsides in the process of getting sacks than him getting no penalties but no big plays for the team. Last year he was just off on more snap counts than usual, he should get better again.