Every Aaron Donald tackle for loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Not trying to hijack the thread, but it's hard to not juxtapose Brockers and Donald. How has his play been this season? I know he's the "command the double-team unsung hero," along with dealing with the ankle injury earlier, but it kind of looks like his motor isn't as high sometimes. I'm not trying to make an unjustified opinion, so I'm looking for some info from someone who's been watching him more keenly.

TexasRam

Legend
In response to the last poster..

Brockers has been Solid. I call it like I see it. He has held the LOS vs double teams and hes always getting a little push. Nothing Spectacular but not a guy you have to replace. Not Pro Bowl level by any stretch.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Not trying to hijack the thread, but it's hard to not juxtapose Brockers and Donald. How has his play been this season? I know he's the "command the double-team unsung hero," along with dealing with the ankle injury earlier, but it kind of looks like his motor isn't as high sometimes. I'm not trying to make an unjustified opinion, so I'm looking for some info from someone who's been watching him more keenly.

Brockers took on a new role this season as a nose tackle. Took on double teams so that Donald and our linebackers could make plays. Slimmed down to 315 lbs. so that he could take more snaps. That's a 6'6", 315 lbs. defensive tackle with 36" arms. He and Donald are two very different types of players, and even though he's been in the league longer, Brockers is still less than a year older than Donald.

I'm just happy that we have both of them.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I'm not being a homer... if Donald played for another team and I watched this video or watched a few full games I would think he is a future HOFer as long as he stays healthy. Some guys just have it and Donald is one of them.