Every Aaron Donald tackle for loss

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah, got to make it at least "unlisted" so others can watch it off a link you provide. If set to private no one can watch it whether they have the link or not.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Fixed! thanks!

He is special.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The ones that stand out to me.

At the 30 second mark he blows by the guard so fast that the guy nearly falls down blocking the air where Donald was.

At 1:43 the guy assigned to him missed because Donald is already past him and he takes out one of his own guys. Lulz.

There are a few plays where he makes the tackle or sack with a guy practically draped on him, very impressive. He doesn't let himself get erased from plays very often.

I'm trying to think of the last time I saw a guy playing DT that was this fast and nimble and it would have to be Sapp. As he learns more the DC will be able to line him up all over the place which will result in more plays like these.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Last year was 2013 BD
Aaron Donald is a monster and he's the type of defense player who has me looking forward to the defense being on the field. (Quinn too)

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
What a freakin' stud. My favorite clips are the ones of him completely manhandling Lynch... love it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
How often does an NFL rookies highlights look just like his college highlights?

Not too often...

FRO

Legend
A lot of credit goes to Donald, and deservedly so, but Brockers should get some props by taking on a new position and playing the role of space eater. He did a solid job in that new role for us. With Langford probably cut, we need DT depth badly.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He has to be the best DL player in the league at splitting blockers and bulldozing through holds.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The ones I like the most are the outside running plays where he penetrates so fast and throws the RB for a huge loss. Really discouraging for an offense to lose that many yards on a running play.

Last edited:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He has to be the best DL player in the league at splitting blockers and bulldozing through holds.

He has killer body control to go with that speed that's what allows him to get through the way he does, he turns and gets "skinny" and shoots through gaps like a RB. And when he is straight bull rushing guys who are way larger than he is sometimes they seem hollow or like they are nothing the way he moves them right back.

This is a really unique player we are watching and when he gets better he is going to be a huge pain in the ass for QB's and OC's even more so. Wait until he has all this down and he is being moved all over the DL, he will be driving people crazy.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
AD is not a Beast, he is the Manimal!!!!!
manimal.jpg

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
Donald and his 18 TFLs. Beats the snot out of that loser, Sheldon Richardson, and his measly 11 TFLs.

tempests

Hall of Fame
The ones that stand out to me.

At the 30 second mark he blows by the guard so fast that the guy nearly falls down blocking the air where Donald was.

That's Logan Mankins, six time Pro Bowler.

That's Aaron Donald, playing his second game in the NFL.